All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12345838_210816039253846_1091487720_n.jpg

Long Island Cheer new uniforms by Rebel Athletic. Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure it's for their senior 5 team.
I love everything except the huge choker ugh :confused:
I agree! It's so nice...and then there's a massive choker :(

Dancers aren't allowed to wear underwear, so it's not a problem for them.

Dance doesn't want to be a sport? Or maybe some types do but maybe not typically the non-undergarment wearing types of dance?

In what other sports can athletes not wear a bra or underpants?

Oh and now I realize that you're not saying that cheerleaders shouldn't wear underwear. You're just saying that dancers aren't allowed to! Wow. You learn something new every day. :)

Dance doesn't want to be a sport? Or maybe some types do but maybe not typically the non-undergarment wearing types of dance?

Oh and now I realize that you're not saying that cheerleaders shouldn't wear underwear. You're just saying that dancers aren't allowed to! Wow. You learn something new every day. :)
I was so confused at first, but now I understand!
Yes, I was never saying cheerleaders shouldn't wear bras/underwear. In fact, I'm a card carrying member of the bra brigade.
My cp is also a dancer and at every studio she's been at and the ones we know their policies, dancers aren't allowed to wear underwear under their shorts or leotards, with maybe the exception of a sports bra under a leotard, if you have a nice ballet mistress/master.
I don't even know if I've told this story here before, but my cp started cheer after dance, so she was used to following dance rules and didn't know that cheerleaders wear undergarments. Luckily, we were blessed with an amazing cheer big sister; who quickly notice her little sis was missing a key item and then pulled us both aside, in the middle of practice, to fill us in about how the two world were different on that department! I'm forever grateful to her for being so quick and discreet about it!

I was so confused at first, but now I understand!
Yes, I was never saying cheerleaders shouldn't wear bras/underwear. In fact, I'm a card carrying member of the bra brigade.
My cp is also a dancer and at every studio she's been at and the ones we know their policies, dancers aren't allowed to wear underwear under their shorts or leotards, with maybe the exception of a sports bra under a leotard, if you have a nice ballet mistress/master.
I don't even know if I've told this story here before, but my cp started cheer after dance, so she was used to following dance rules and didn't know that cheerleaders wear undergarments. Luckily, we were blessed with an amazing cheer big sister; who quickly notice her little sis was missing a key item and then pulled us both aside, in the middle of practice, to fill us in about how the two world were different on that department! I'm forever grateful to her for being so quick and discreet about it!
That's a good Cheer big sis.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**

Gymnasts don't typically wear panties either.

Back