Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New for Maryland Twisters youth 5 team!
5338709281ddf259a33ab82f1f5040a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I liked it so much until I saw the bling pocket :/

I like the Maryland uniform. Pretty!!

I always tell my cheerleaders that they have to wear underwear under their spankies, since they're school uniforms, and therefore coming back at the end of the year. It's mostly for the new elementary kids who honestly have no idea.

Dance doesn't want to be a sport? Or maybe some types do but maybe not typically the non-undergarment wearing types of dance?

In what other sports can athletes not wear a bra or underpants?

Oh and now I realize that you're not saying that cheerleaders shouldn't wear underwear. You're just saying that dancers aren't allowed to! Wow. You learn something new every day. :)
Wearing undergarments doesn't make something a sport. Because of the type of clothing you wear, panty lines completely distract from the movement of the dance world. You wear tights, and bloomers but no undies. It's just part of the sport. But some people still do, just as long as it's not seen it's usually not a big deal.

Dance doesn't want to be a sport? Or maybe some types do but maybe not typically the non-undergarment wearing types of dance?

In what other sports can athletes not wear a bra or underpants?

Oh and now I realize that you're not saying that cheerleaders shouldn't wear underwear. You're just saying that dancers aren't allowed to! Wow. You learn something new every day. :)
All dance is the non underwear kind, at least for performances. It has been that way since I was 4, a LOOONG time ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MD Twisters super 5 is, well, super!, bar that pocket on the shorts.
The USA Wildcats is great except for that mesh stomach.
And I agree with @iwearmysunglassesatnight that the choker looks super uncomfortable, but the rest is good.

@armycheermom , how does not wearing underwear work when it's umm... (that time otm ;)

Last edited:
And I agree with @iwearmysunglassesatnight thwt the choker looks super uncomfortable, but the rest is good.

@armycheermom , how does not wearing underwear work when it's umm... (that time otm ;)

I'm also very curious about this. And what of the dangers of an outfit malfunction and mass flashing?

And I agree with @iwearmysunglassesatnight that the choker looks super uncomfortable, but the rest is good.

Tampons and if the girl feels she needs more coverage, some studios allow thongs, though we've always been instructed to take old ripped tights and cut them to fit like very skimpy thongs. (If you ever want to be judged, walk into Victoria's Secret with a 12 year old, who looks more like an 8/9 year old and tell them you need a thong for her! I'm pretty sure someone called CPS on me and one lady told me there was a special place in he** for me..)

I like the Maryland uniform. Pretty!!

I always tell my cheerleaders that they have to wear underwear under their spankies, since they're school uniforms, and therefore coming back at the end of the year. It's mostly for the new elementary kids who honestly have no idea.
Spankies should not be part of the team-owned uniform. They should belong to the individual cheerleader.

I'm also very curious about this. And what of the dangers of an outfit malfunction and mass flashing?

Sorry for the double post, but I'm assuming this is directed towards me and I didn't see it until I posted the first response!

Dancers are taught that tights are their underwear from a very young age and that is what saves them from flashing and malfunctioning. But since the trend is now bare legs and briefs,butt glue, tight bottoms and a hope, a wish and a prayer is the new standard! I have seen way too many bottoms since this trend started, but dress rehearsals help you see what costumes need a little more glue or need to be revamped and worst comes to worst, the dancer is (unfortunately) a little cheeky on stage.

Back