All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it just looks like a cap sleeve shirt with a mesh long sleeve shirt underneath it and it bothers me a lot. and this waistband looks even bigger than the usual for rebel.

I get the meaning behind it and that's sweet and I'm sure the kids love it, but I just am not a fan of this uniform.

Agree. Kind of looks like baseball uniform to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll copy the video link because I can't find a pic but there was a team, pro cheer, that was worse. They had barely any fabric and a girls boob almost fell out of the top :/ . I'll link it too.

pro cheer

Matrix

At least the Matrix ones look good one the floor (except I don't like that the back of the skirt/skort is teal. Looks like a skirt got stuck and the teal is spandex the whole time, IMO).

The pro cheer ones look too skimpy without having anything covering the shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New uniforms for CA Junglecats dedicated to a teammate that died in a car accident over the summer(his favorite color was red). I like these. I do wish it was a skirt but it's tasteful, there's not excessive mesh, and you can wear a bra.
3196d279e6168e17d7ff6a7a40fd9001.jpg

ETA: his name was Nick Capeheart and I just realized the red detailing on the arms forms a heart. The attention to detail on this uniform is really, really great.

I could never find fault with a uniform that has so much meaning to it and the love and respect put into every detail. I hope they have an amazing season. A very fitting tribute to a young man taken so young and tragically.

New uniforms for CA Junglecats dedicated to a teammate that died in a car accident over the summer(his favorite color was red). I like these. I do wish it was a skirt but it's tasteful, there's not excessive mesh, and you can wear a bra.

ETA: his name was Nick Capeheart and I just realized the red detailing on the arms forms a heart. The attention to detail on this uniform is really, really great.
Is there a meaning behind the snake print?

I don't know if there was a photoshop job done but... something doesn't seem right with her body on the left... maybe it's just me.

Anyway, don't really like the uni. I think it is the tint of red that doesn't do it for me.

Muuuuuuuch better. The red looks darker and I think that is what I was looking for!
I agree. I think having it against the red background was overwhelming too. I'm also glad Rebel stopped with the super loose fitting boys tops

Back