All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm starting to think about hard-hitting skort issues now. ;)

Has anyone thought to sew a faux skirt onto the front AND back of shorts to solve the skirt-flying-up issue in lieu of skorts? Or am I missing something obvious? :confused:

(And no I don't mean sewn-in boy-cut briefs or whatever, I mean taking what is essentially a skort and sewing a panel on the back, too. Actual 2" (preferably more) performance shorts with skirt panels sewn all the way down the sides.)

Yes! We had this discussion before. I totally agree with you and can't understand why that can't be done. Basically a stay-down-skirt.

Has anyone thought to sew a faux skirt onto the front AND back of shorts to solve the skirt-flying-up issue in lieu of skorts? Or am I missing something obvious? :confused:

(And no I don't mean sewn-in boy-cut briefs or whatever, I mean taking what is essentially a skort and sewing a panel on the back, too. Actual 2" (preferably more) performance shorts with skirt panels sewn all the way down the sides.)
FAME did this. Their shorts were sewn to the skirt both the "normal" way and down the sides. Not sure which uniform it was though.

I'm with you on the font, as far as the bold print. I've seen other CEA teams with it (even non-CEA, like Cali) and I just feel like it looks basic. Same thing with SSX new unis. Give me script or a swirl or something.
ETA: Also not sure how that neck choker thing is going to stay put at the V-angle. I like how it looks, just don't want it to look floppy on skinny-necked girls.

Bite your tongue, woman! That SSX uni from Worlds took my breath away!

I'm with you on the font, as far as the bold print. I've seen other CEA teams with it (even non-CEA, like Cali) and I just feel like it looks basic. Same thing with SSX new unis. Give me script or a swirl or something.
ETA: Also not sure how that neck choker thing is going to stay put at the V-angle. I like how it looks, just don't want it to look floppy on skinny-necked girls.
Bite your tongue, woman! That SSX uni from Worlds took my breath away!

I think the X-man "X" in SSX saved them. I didn't really notice the terrible font of the S's because the logo was there. without the logo it's just so bland.

The blue cap sleeve has white glitter letters
The purple flowy tank has a twisted back strap detail
The pink sports bra goes under the purple tank and we have the long top version for anyone that would like a long top instead of a sports bra. It's designed the exact same way as the purple sports bra that goes under the uniform. So those are identical just one is pink and the other is purple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can not shimmy you enough for the ingenious use of your sports bra!! Working it in to your design was smart enough, but then getting it made as something more than just a purple sports bra and making it practice wear is genius! I love the idea, I love the execution, and I love even more that you offer full tops to those who want it, rather than to certain ages. I cannot compliment your program enough right now :shimmy: Hooray for promoting a positive body image!

From the newsletter: Tentative CEA Raleigh uniform for non-senior level 1-4 teams.

ABgEor.jpg

The X-man is blingy.

I'll need to see this one in person. I'm still undecided on how I feel about CP being in a skort, as they always look so short to me. On the plus side, at least she doesn't need a bra yet. :p
Get rid of the choker and I love the rest.
Normally I wouldn't like that many straps/cut-outs at the back, but the wide, bra-friendly strip of fabric there makes it all okay.

YES! I had this on a very old uniform and it was amazing. The uniform on the whole was quite poor quality but the sewn in shorts totally made it one of my faves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skorts from the front give the same look as a skirt, that's kinda the whole point so you can still get the classic look but with modern functionality.

Back