All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, my current uniform skort rides up more than my new season uniform skirt. So it's not a clean cut thing, it all depends on fit and quality of a uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that pain, my uniform skirt with inbuilt shorts rides up to the point my butt is out most of the routine.

Some of these are simply too racy and obnoxious for my tastes, but maybe that is the old fashioned up bringing coming back to me... LOL

Diamondback Athletics by Rebel.
Here's the back
1802c79bc8dd7c1df4ff6f67e1680e57.jpg

I like that the white straps connect to the back and flow into the uniform instead of being a random halter piece.

It's definitely bra friendly which is great! Skort could be a little longer but overall I think it's really nice!

Last edited:
Update : rebel just introduced the locked skirt that's sewn to the attached briefs along the side. HALLELUJAH

Why oh why did this take so long? Fame had that when my kids were there in 2009-10... It's the 2015-16 season and someone is JUST NOW saying, "Hey, that's a pretty good idea"?

This is like when Starbucks introduced cold brew earlier this year like it was something new they invented. I was a barista in 1995 and we were making cold brew. :rolleyes:

Here's the back
1802c79bc8dd7c1df4ff6f67e1680e57.jpg

I like that the white straps connect to the back and flow into the uniform instead of being a random halter piece.

It's definitely bra friendly which is great! Skort could be a little longer but overall I think it's really nice!
Definitly miss their old ones because i designed them but loving the straps on these and how they flow like previous commment mentioned!

From the newsletter: Tentative CEA Raleigh uniform for non-senior level 1-4 teams.

ABgEor.jpg

The X-man is blingy.

I'll need to see this one in person. I'm still undecided on how I feel about CP being in a skort, as they always look so short to me. On the plus side, at least she doesn't need a bra yet. :p
OH GOD. THIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL.

IT'S PERFECT. :cloud9:

91751d6a7b13374d3060aa21b9a644af.jpg

Smoed getting new unis?! [emoji15] I'm so over teams getting new Unis every season! Unless they are free, as a parent I would be annoyed to get new unis again when they just got new ones, they barely used the new ones they just got! Maybe the unis they got were cursed like Palm Springs Comp and that's why they had a rough season, they did wear their old unis at Worlds [emoji7] and won!

91751d6a7b13374d3060aa21b9a644af.jpg

Smoed getting new unis?! [emoji15] I'm so over teams getting new Unis every season! Unless they are free, as a parent I would be annoyed to get new unis again when they just got new ones, they barely used the new ones they just got! Maybe the unis they got were cursed like Palm Springs Comp and that's why they had a rough season, they did wear their old unis at Worlds [emoji7] and won!

But they had nothing but problems with the new unis, all of the rhinestones fell off of them and he mesh was ripping. So I don't really blame them for getting new unis

But they had nothing but problems with the new unis, all of the rhinestones fell off of them and he mesh was ripping. So I don't really blame them for getting new unis
You are correct, they did have issues with the unis they got but I really hope they aren't making the parents pay for new unis. I know I wouldn't be a happy camper if I had to shell out over $300 for new unis again...

Back