All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I'm going to say is to wait until the full reveal at Worlds. I have seen these uniforms in person, and they are gorgeous! I don't give my stamp of approval lightly as far as uniforms go, but I cannot wait for my CP to be able to wear this uniform next season.

ETA: Just because my curiosity is getting the better of me, @Official OWECheer what exactly is the issue with the preview shown? No hate intended. I'm just wondering what you don't like about it.
All I can think of is people outside of our sport seeing this and wondering why we feel the need to unnecessarily flash pieces of skin? I can defend crop tops, shorts, skirts, skorts, makeup.... but not things like this. Besides, how functional is mesh? Not trying to bash (though that might be what I just did), but I don't want things like this to mar the image of my favorite sport.

@cheermommaRN LMAO!

Last edited:
All I can think of is people outside of our sport seeing this and wondering why we feel the need to unnecessarily flash pieces of skin? I can defend crop tops, shorts, skirts, skorts, makeup.... but not things like this. Besides, how functional is mesh? Not trying to bash (though that might be what I just did), but I don't want things like this to mar the image of my favorite sport.
But where the mesh is placed, you would see that area of skin with a skirt anyway. I'm not saying that mesh has a function, it doesn't, but I don't see how the placement of this mesh makes it any worse than a skirt would.

I can see where you're coming from, and I agree to a certain extent. I think the athletic appearance of our current uniforms is what makes me like them. I will say again though that these are really beautiful in person. The mesh on the leg is not all that visible from a distance.

But where the mesh is placed, you would see that area of skin with a skirt anyway. I'm not saying that mesh has a function, it doesn't, but I don't see how the placement of this mesh makes it any worse than a skirt would.
Right, but then why not just get a shorter garment? Or full cloth capris (I love capris)? Why the mesh cutout?

Again, maybe that's just my preference. Mesh isn't very durable.

Right, but then why not just get a shorter garment? Or full cloth capris (I love capris)? Why the mesh cutout?

Again, maybe that's just my preference. Mesh isn't very durable.
Not disagreeing that it doesn't really serve a purpose. I just don't see how it makes cheerleaders look bad.

Not disagreeing that it doesn't really serve a purpose. I just don't see how it makes cheerleaders look bad.
Because looking too fancy makes cheer look less legitimate. Again, some people don't care (and that's their choice), but still.

Perhaps I'm overreacting, but IDK.

tumblr_nmmawimwd11qfrmcco1_500.jpg
Power Cheer Toronto Cobras 2015-16 uniforms. IOC5 team wearing these ones at Worlds this year!

Back