All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This girl is gorgeous, her make up is ON POINT and the guy looks like Tony Starks friend from Iron Man - Doppleganger I think is the term

Even at 10 years old she had incredible makeup (if you can make glitter look incredible). I was always so jealous when I would show up with it halfway down my cheeks and she was flawless!

I know right, she is gorgeous! I talk to her sometimes and if anyone wanted to ask her about the makeup, this is her twitter! @meaghanpiitz
This girl is gorgeous, her make up is ON POINT and the guy looks like Tony Starks friend from Iron Man - Doppleganger I think is the term

Last edited:
tumblr_nmmawimwd11qfrmcco1_500.jpg
Power Cheer Toronto Cobras 2015-16 uniforms. IOC5 team wearing these ones at Worlds this year!
This is not the program uni for 2015-2016

I like the USA uniforms and I'm not normally a fan of white. Someone needs to tell the boys to wear white underwear, though.

I love the USA uniform for the girl's; the boys neckline kills me---it looks like mesh, and mesh on boys is bad...bad, bad, bad.

And, if it's just straight back, the design around the neck is too Egyptian for me. The only reason I like it on the girl's uniform is because the bling distracts me from wanting to walk like an Egyptian.

I like the USA uniforms and I'm not normally a fan of white. Someone needs to tell the boys to wear white underwear, though.
They just got the uniforms tonight. So they just threw them on over their practice clothes.

Usa wildcats unis for next season. Our small coed 5 will be wearing them at worlds!

I love this uniform!!! Our royal Cobras level 5 has this same neckline on the top (and same colors) and everyone on here said they hated the neckline!![emoji23] they didn't put the black mesh on our boys uniform though.

But I absolutely love this uniform! And the kids look great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back