All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Out of control allstars
oOKuae9.jpg

Rebel's 2015 lookbook is out...and I am officially scared about uniforms for this coming season with all the rhinestoned mesh going on in it.
I would cry if I had to wear my hair like that. Who wants to have half their hair on top of their head? And hanging on your forehead. I have really short hair and it still pisses me off lol. But really why the ugly hair do.

Eta: I didn't want to double post so... I really like the out of control all stars uniform.

Last edited:
Rebel's 2015 lookbook is out...and I am officially scared about uniforms for this coming season with all the rhinestoned mesh going on in it.
I did this to my hair once when I was like 11 and wanted to see what id look like with straight across bangs.... The answer is BAD. Never getting bangs. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ian
Unless the team wearing this is a bunch of military brats; this uniform pisses me off. And that stomach mesh looks like chickenpox!
If you read the posts before yours, you'll see who wears it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I find it funny that they actually have the least out of control uniforms we've seen haha but I like them!
This is pretty lax compared to what Ive seen from them (pending this is the gym I am thinking of)
Last I saw them they had subliminated uniforms and all black cheer shoes and heavy heavy black make up and this was BEFORE things with cheer started to get a little wonky..

This is pretty lax compared to what Ive seen from them (pending this is the gym I am thinking of)
Last I saw them they had subliminated uniforms and all black cheer shoes and heavy heavy black make up and this was BEFORE things with cheer started to get a little wonky..
YES I remember thinking "out of control is a good name for them". Lol glad they upgraded their unis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back