All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniforms for outlaws. I wish the mesh was either white mesh or regular white fabric. The switch from regular fabric to the black mesh throws me off.
b3cdbbd743a68c8b5808b9035e309a35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite the business and the mesh, it's not that bad.

I don't know about the BLOPS uni but the regular program uni we've had for two seasons now and my CP's has no rips or tears in the mesh, which really surprised me. She's not gentle about putting it on or taking it off. She's also a back spot and there's a lot of opportunity to rip the sleeves.

Same here and really surprising when you consider how they pull their arms out of the sleeves

Mystic Allstars? haha I know Twist Elite does have pink as well :)
Yes! It was mystic I was thinking of. I know twist does as well but not that same ping. Mystic is pretty close to flyers and not sure if they still do but at one point their uniform was pretty similar to the flyers one lol and I believe it's an old coach from flyers that owns Mystic.

2mgutl3.jpg
[/IMG]
tinypic.com
These are my favourite UK unis, they are new for the 2014-2015 season but very rare a programme gets new unis every season over here so they will still have them for the new season!
I love the sparkle on the unity uniform and I adore the lines of the rising stars uniform! :)

This isn't a brand new program - its Charlotte Allstars North and South locations that separated and are now on their own :)
Oops sorry, just going off what CheerUpdates said in their caption of the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back