All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Tyme obsession used hoods in '09 (I think that was the year) in their dance. It was a very unique and visual dance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me boring (or obsessive), but I don't like anything on a uniform that could have even the most minuscule chance of being unsafe. Any loose or detachable parts that could come off, or any unnecessarily tight parts that could strangle or become stuck. Hence why I don't like hoods, or chokers, or even certain props.

A hood could slip over someone's eyes. A choker could make it difficult to breathe freely. A prop could end up where it's not supposed to and trip someone. I worry about this stuff...

Here is the guys version of Macs! I think the fit of the girls uni might have been why I didn't like it as much because although this is a smidge tight on him, I like the look of it more than the girls. I'm assuming they're both prototypes so once everyone has the right fit, I think these will look really great together and on the floor.
8e2b1b30cca87488f714ac827753350f.jpg
This looks really clean!

And honestly, what exactly were Cheetahs planning on using those uniform add-ons for? I'm glad they got right of the sleepwear attachment.

This looks really clean!

And honestly, what exactly were Cheetahs planning on using those uniform add-ons for? I'm glad they got right of the sleepwear attachment.
They were just using them for the dance to add something theatrical, like ACE's poms or TG banners from '14

They were just using them for the dance to add something theatrical, like ACE's poms or TG banners from '14
I get the weirdest mental video from that... so the guys were going to flip their hoods back, and the girls were going to rip off the midsection of their uniform?

I love Cheer Athletics, and I really do feel bad laughing... it's reminding me of the Renegades performance.

Last edited:
I get the weirdest mental video from that... so the guys were going to flip their hoods back, and the girls were going to rip off the midsection of their uniform?

I love Cheer Athletics, and I really do feel bad laughing... it's reminding me off the Renegades performance.
Opposite. Hoods and mid piece would only be used for the dance. I can see so many things going wrong and I'm glad they didn't use them.

Opposite. Hoods and mid piece would only be used for the dance. I can see so many things going wrong and I'm glad they didn't use them.
Yup. I'm right with @nicolee ; everytime I see things like strappy backs, all I can think of is someone's finger getting caught, twisted and broken mid-routine. Or when I watch UCA and silently freak out when people stunt next to props; it would be so easy for a base to accidentally step on a sign or a pom, slip, and fall, causing the stunt to collapse.

From the newsletter: Tentative CEA Raleigh uniform for non-senior level 1-4 teams.

ABgEor.jpg

The X-man is blingy.

I'll need to see this one in person. I'm still undecided on how I feel about CP being in a skort, as they always look so short to me. On the plus side, at least she doesn't need a bra yet. :p

From the newsletter: Tentative CEA Raleigh uniform for non-senior level 1-4 teams.

ABgEor.jpg

The X-man is blingy.

I'll need to see this one in person. I'm still undecided on how I feel about CP being in a skort, as they always look so short to me. On the plus side, at least she doesn't need a bra yet. :p
It's so weird to see CEA in a full top...
Love the large section of Teal, but I feel like they need some more white in there. I think I like it!!

Back