All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm almost positive that the black one has some form of mesh on the stomach, not solid fabric.
ETA: If you look close enough, you can see rhinestones on the middle of the stomach on the black uniform. That's where I believe the mesh is.
:( I was hoping it was fabric not mesh.

Cheer Central Suns Worlds and program unis
CL1yNADWUAAqRD9.jpg
CL1yNALXAAAP6f3.jpg

As of right now im happy we arent seeing 500 of the same catalog uniform in different colors. I know this is what some gym owners say they can only "afford" but i beg to differ. Every gym is entitled to their own identity. Just because a big name uniform company has a catolog uniform for 250-300$ doesnt mean everyone should get it. Dont stop your search for the best prices. Last season i started a program, only had about 35 athletes. Got our uniforms for around $90.00, fully custom, sublimated and with bling. Now i have almost 50 athletes and were getting a new uniform for the next two seasons fully custom with a new fan favorite neckline and beautiful quality rhinestones for under $140.00. The options are out there, i just really want to advise gym owners to stay true to their identity and vision and never blend in with everyone else. People seem to forget its about their vision, not a booklet of stock ideas.
PREEEEEAAACCH x infinity

Back