All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVING the blue mesh on Cheer Central's Uniform reminds me of the cheetahs blue mesh! Just slap on some clear bra straps and they should be good to go :)

I have missed quite a few unis but i will post on those i remember. The CheerForce one is pretty but i loved their old ones so much it is going to take some time getting used to these but i knw i will like them. The cheer central suns ones are pretty but i agree with you who dont like the mesh.. it doesnt seem to fit. loved the boys versions though. sometimes i feel like the boys unis just gets forgotten.

Sonic Elite's new level 4 uniforms
2vdfa0k.jpg
2mqiyz6.png

I can't tell from the pictures cause they look different to me - are they blue and gold or black and gold?

Sonic Elite's new level 4 uniforms
2vdfa0k.jpg
2mqiyz6.png
I was waiting for someone to post these! We have decided to be senior 3 and work towards being level 4, since our skills aren't solid level 4 yet [emoji4] and when I first saw the pics of our uniform I wasn't a fan, but if you look closely there's tons of gold rhinestones on it and the mesh is a darker black in person! I got to try on the prototype and it's one of the most comfortable uniforms I've worn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's my last week in town, and my mom needed me to drop a few things by the gym, so of course I did (because what retired cheerleader doesn't take up an excuse to go to the gym :D )...and my gym got a new uniform and I dislike it so much that I won't even kill your eyes with a picture. But basically, bra brigade would have a meltdown. I'm honestly glad I graduated before they got these uniforms haha because it would be an issue.

Back