All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PCM SMCOED 5
CNiLFM2WUAEdugA.jpg
Love the boys, the girls is not cute

I spy a weird thing happening with the neck straps on the back of the fierce uni. Does it button? Maybe to make it easier to put on? I could imagine squeezing my head through that tiny little opening--the birth canal of uniforms.
I can tell those were made by Rebel.

And I'm very happy I made the conversion Leo a part of our program uniform.

No need for mesh any time, any place on a child's uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO STAHP! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

LMAO!

PCM SMCOED 5
CNiLFM2WUAEdugA.jpg

The shorts are too short. Add 4 inches and we're good. And does the back need to be open?

Other than that, I'm in love with these.

They kind of give me an old school vibe (in a good way) but with a modern twist. I really like them--especially the back! Does the one sleeve come off like that old UA uni?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not positive but I'm pretty certain they don't. I haven't seen them in person though.

View attachment 857 View attachment 858
Rockstar's new uniforms! I love them!!

I kind of feel asphyxiated looking at this picture? I absolutely would not be able to wear this uniform with something that much around my neck. Lucky for them, I'm not on the team. (Unlucky for me, I cheered in the age of turtlenecks and I was "that girl" who always sloppily had hers unzipped in the back because I felt like I was being choked.)

Anywho... I like the back. If there was a way to make the back work, yet take away the front cutout, but lower the neckline I would call it perfect. Bra situation isn't ideal, but I have seen a couple either halter or thin strip in the back from a few places that could potentially work. Not perfect, but at least some bra is possible.

I'm also going to need a big, bright orange bow on them.

ETA @TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret and all rockstar momma's - you should try this bra in white if you don't already have an option!

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bra...ctID=241340&CatalogueType=OLS&swatchImage=73V

Last edited:
I knew it would be hard to top the old white uniforms, those were my absolute favorite, but I love these!!

Ugh those white ones were PERFECTION. I would 300% be okay with quite a few gyms "revealing" they were bringing back their old uniforms versus getting new ones. That's what happens when you set the bar too high; you can't make a better uniform.

ETA - sorry I'm an obnoxious double poster :p

I kind of feel asphyxiated looking at this picture? I absolutely would not be able to wear this uniform with something that much around my neck. Lucky for them, I'm not on the team. (Unlucky for me, I cheered in the age of turtlenecks and I was "that girl" who always sloppily had hers unzipped in the back because I felt like I was being choked.)

Anywho... I like the back. If there was a way to make the back work, yet take away the front cutout, but lower the neckline I would call it perfect. Bra situation isn't ideal, but I have seen a couple either halter or thin strip in the back from a few places that could potentially work. Not perfect, but at least some bra is possible.

I'm also going to need a big, bright orange bow on them.

ETA @TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret and all rockstar momma's - you should try this bra in white if you don't already have an option!

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bra...ctID=241340&CatalogueType=OLS&swatchImage=73V

I am definitely going to need that bra for CP. Thanks for sharing that info! And I think you are right about the big, bright orange bow!!

Back