All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

7f122e85a1aedd5f2dd8beea9b8fcc47.jpg

Peak Athletics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is that C thing there...? The top, I like. I wish there was less mesh but I like it. Make it a skirt instead of capris with the gradient cheetah sublimation around the bottom and get rid of the C patch and I would enjoy this one.
(I know I would change a lot of it, but there are parts I like)

Eta: looks like there is a shorts option as well....I kind of hate the shorts but the C patch makes more sense there I just still don't understand why it even exists?
cd8d474a89cc56b3fb6937c39f0c6fcb.jpg

Why is that C thing there...? The top, I like. I wish there was less mesh but I like it. Make it a skirt instead of capris with the gradient cheetah sublimation around the bottom and get rid of the C patch and I would enjoy this one.

Eta: looks like there is a shorts option as well....I kind of hate the shorts but the C patch makes more sense there I just still don't understand why it even exists?
The black on the capris is a different black than the top and it really bugs me. And seeing it with the shorts that matches the top makes it bug me more! And the patch is in an odd location... I would even prefer is as a "belt buckle," and I am not a big fan of those either. It's like they originally wanted it on the butt, but decided it was too risky so they moved it a few inches towards the hip. I definitely like the idea of a flag patch, but there are way better ways to execute it (ie, team USA's uniforms.)

The shorts look so much better than the Capris. The stones on the capris are odd looking on the front and back. Get rid of the stones and that weird C patch and it would be a lot better.

This looks like someone tried to mesh together like 4 or 5 different Cheer Athletics uniforms and change the blue a bit.
ETA: I've wondered: does it hurt to sit when there are rhinestones covering your butt?

Only when you sit for a long time... ouch!

This looks like someone tried to mesh together like 4 or 5 different Cheer Athletics uniforms and change the blue a bit.
ETA: I've wondered: does it hurt to sit when there are rhinestones covering your butt?
That does make me laugh because I looked them up after seeing this uniform and they have very similar team names to cheer athletics too

Back