All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I must not be smart this year ;-) - I kid. It is actually mesh on the pants, and I know what your thinking and TOTALLY know what it looks like on paper and how it sounds in words - but I can tell you in person, it changed my mind. Before I got the prototypes, I already KNEW I was going to A) Hate Capris and B) Hate Mesh in pants and had ideas ready of how to change my vision.... but in person, I changed my mind. Our owners (who ultimately get the final say) were like NOPE! NEVER! NOT HAPPENING and even in person they were like... jk... we love it! Super out of my comfort zone and style, but I stand by I feel I combined different/innovative to look clean, classy and athletic! Always open for the criticism though! I hate capris and not a fan of a lot of mesh, but I also didn't want to be categorized as only being able to do "clean, basic" designs so I wanted to try to stand out. Our program had HUGE GROWTH this year and we are completely changing up our style of choreography and trying to hang even harder with the big dogs. I think our uniform goes along with that inspiration. GK design team was awesome altering my ideas to make construction worthy and good fit!

*Edited to Add* After looking at the pics... They make the Mesh sections look HUGE on the Capris and Mens Pants. They really aren't as noticeable.

*Double Edit* This is only for our IOC5 who is A) Inshape and B) We only allow 18+ to be apart of our IOC Program. I would never put my full season kids in this uniform.
that's awesome then!! I trust your word that it looks great in person and can't wait for the reveal!! {And it's good that they're in shape and 18+, lol}

I received a prototype photo of my uniform today, what do you all think?
I'm definitely open to improvement and suggestions.

t82bts.png

t82bts.png
Since you asked...Is there a way to change the tan color? It looks like it's trying to be flesh toned but failing. Also, I think that I'd like the shorts better if they were solid blue with just the "tribe" written on them. The white lines are throwing if off for me. Kudos on the length, though! Glad to see no butt cheeks.

t82bts.png

Doesn't look like a cheer uniform to me. Hmm. But I agree with thinning out the white wait band. And maybe getting rid of some of the symbols? They look kind of "clip art"ish.

t82bts.png
The logo on the shorts is kind being hidden by the design behind it. As someone stated I think they would look in solid
Btw. Love the feathers on the sleeve very subtle and its like a surprise

Doesn't look like a cheer uniform to me. Hmm. But I agree with thinning out the white wait band. And maybe getting rid of some of the symbols? They look kind of "clip art"ish.
I agree about the white waistband, that was definitely one thing that I quickly pointed out. What symbols are you referring to?

I like it! Not too keen on the thick white waist band though. Maybe make it as thin as the neckline white band if possible, or have it blue? Also, I agree with the above about the tan. Maybe make it more gold?

Our colors are supposed to be a very dark blue, Vegas gold, and white. I agree that the colors are off which I pointed out. I agree with the waistband.

Back