All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like CA went with the CALI for the crop
e7d553f2b8c5fd8b3745aed888c08167.jpg
I like it...but it looks like every other Cali uniform. I actually prefer the Cali over the CA though, and it's a nice design. Maybe on the floor it will be nice and not too busy.
Whut?

yz1JtQv.jpg

Maybe the past functionality & clean, athletic looks are like an anchor...Maybe, you have to let go of common sense to embrace the future of cheer uniforms?

Why does this uniform (?) look like something off the pole or torn from an adult lingerie shop's window display? Why is a cheer uniform company quoting a fictional character from SEX & the City? So many questions.....
WHAT. IS. THIS.

23mu1bs.png

Alright, not sure if the picture is going to load or work but new uniforms for 360Athletics, a new gym out of WI. They are by rebel. My only changes are to get rid of the blue diamond on the side and no need (IMO) for the blue band (guessing it's a leo) around the center.. would have just kept that band the same navy color. Overall, I really like these a lot!

I though it was 35D! I'm not really liking the pale blue, as the other colors are dark.

From this angle and quick view I think I like the CALI full top (except the bra issue but I don't want to start that up again). I feel like they actually designed the full top rather than just put the half top over a leo.

ETA - looking again, are these the new uniforms?

From this angle and quick view I think I like the CALI full top (except the bra issue but I don't want to start that up again). I feel like they actually designed the full top rather than just put the half top over a leo.

It doesn't look like the new one? More white on the sleeves for the senior one at least.

Yes, they are. And bless that coach for having the body to rock it. LOL!
My cp says the top is a one piece (it must have a snap crotch) and the shorts are separate.

Whut?

yz1JtQv.jpg

Maybe the past functionality & clean, athletic looks are like an anchor...Maybe, you have to let go of common sense to embrace the future of cheer uniforms?

Why does this uniform (?) look like something off the pole or torn from an adult lingerie shop's window display? Why is a cheer uniform company quoting a fictional character from SEX & the City? So many questions.....
Gosh talk about chokers for your body. And do they want cheer to head in this direction based on what is written on the page if so, then no thanks boo I don't want people to be tied up.

Back