All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bfff7e3ed3e92ba08b0bc74f8e1ac58a.jpg

Cheer Extreme C4 - large coed 4 team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are gorgeous!!

There's a crazy amount of new uniforms coming out of the CEA showcase, I haven't yet seen 2 teams in the same uni.

Glitter penguins:
2621aa66203d11a6b6a073cef6374e94.jpg

Sandford:
517c12e6ebb126aaa4415a9ae7791d3c.jpg

If anyone wants me to crop the faces I will but I assume it's alright since they're posted on Twitter.

Thoughts on new CEA uniforms

C4: Pretty! Kinda wish the front said CEA tho.

Monarchs: confused by the gradient stuff on the neck. Is that mesh? Something throws me off about it. The back is non existent. That's all I'll say about that. Terrible font choice for the hashtag on the back. Also not a fan of hashtags on uniforms.

Richmond Program: Kinda looks like a glitter glue pen exploded around the X-man on the sleeve but overall well done (unless the back is a mess)

Glitter Penguins: Not a fan of the neckline and the two strings attaching it to the uniform. GP is weird on the front, I'd prefer CEA (or an X-man) with like glitter penguins down the sleeve or on the back

Stanford: all mesh stomach shouldn't count for a full top but overall I like these. Really liking the Cheer Extreme how it's places on the front with cheer smaller and Extreme larger. It's different. Me like.

Prodigy: give me a black line connecting the two black straps on the front. Also give me a real back. Pretty otherwise

Crush: Looks like practice wear w/o the sleeves. I like it with the sleeves. Once again, give me a real back

I think I prefer when CEA has gym wide uniforms. Idk.

Back