All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally loved all their uniforms. I do feel it is a little overkill though. If you want to tell the teams apart just have different bows for each team, that's a lot cheaper than a whole different uniform. I understand having a few teams with special uniforms but this is to much. Although I do love pretty much every one [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if this was responded to yet but thankfully the only thing that changes on my daughter's uniform is the sports bra that goes over the unitard. So the uniform stays the same except one piece. Now, some that might cross over from a level 4 team to a worlds team would have 2 different uniforms. Thankfully that's not us. LOL :) I'm with you on pretty much loving all of the uniforms. There were a few I didn't care for but the way these uniforms sparkle on stage is awesome!!!

Last edited:
QOLS_b5k7UHVbBRrhNP30WLUhehLfK3SlPg7OWOO7XcQtQqBpov3bqJmjRwgC8PxrJ4Rj0F6pLiUs9F-SpnpzuBZsvgxjVC1M9uspywAXdUVHd1q6FGiKluWUbFWLwmVVaQnW_Ax-nY3gShNI5epOpox-PzwfN0GiPPYpGb3QdxdZHodP8eRI8E3X-Ai7aHiruHallRYBCaF3hAkv3OeX9Gv9zgjwzUggB3e_jr4wKWnLzVQzRME6IQ6PuMZ9twGd7WEnuAbV-UyMRlWGekC1t81nuPj2vIaL7A4nur8p4yczbbpwOAzgGagSMDdRlqkMmKTHMYgoygDtNdDrQdRGahRtJVmAVx-gTzfDVEDofOEzdejIt0X1MQM675Eux-xBqSbBaJ_zpFNt0amZbLUcHQAC5iS-Iky7qca0hmp3bVNJbiv6Z3xa-_KefAF8zgaN_vHTus2C8E6fubHTqvMxuMUTgluYBEALQbvh_iKt2ANpdKcFe1Kw_EAXbF8pjJ-Du8nD0pLZSmpt5YX92DmLm5Kajs5mLWzds37fne67sMz=w326-h599-no

Prodigy - Senior Coed 4
Fireflies - Youth 4

The mesh part folds up to go under the sports bra top for the senior team. The unitard is the sleeves, a bra and mesh. Then the "sports bra" that is team specific goes over the unitard that stays the same. Cheaper to buy the sports bra than a completely different top.

Can someone please post all the parts to CEA uniform? Also is it just the black uniforms that have these different parts?

ETA: Never mind I was confused with the post above. I thought it was more than a Leo.

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**

Last edited:
Twist and shout's uniforms are really nice and clean-love!

I like the CEA uniform designs and concept, but I don't like the backs as you can't wear a proper sports bra, and from an athlete's point of view I don't know how you can perform without a sports bra or an underwire bra.

After reading a couple of pages in this thread and repeatedly seeing the topic of chokers come up, what I dont get is why everyone is freaking out about chokers meanwhile not too long ago everyone wore turtlenecks and those you REALLY couldnt breathe in & no one made a big deal about it, they just went out of style in peace.. Just my two cents

ETA- Sorry for randomly bringing it up it just came to mind & I thought that this would be the best place to post

Last edited:
After reading a couple of pages in this thread and repeatedly seeing the topic of chokers come up, what I dont get is why everyone is freaking out about chokers meanwhile not too long ago everyone wore turtlenecks and those you REALLY couldnt breathe in & no one made a big deal about it, they just went out of style in peace.. Just my two cents

ETA- Sorry for randomly bringing it up it just came to mind & I thought that this would be the best place to post
I don't see many similarities between these new chokers and the old turtlenecks. The turtlenecks were snug, yes, but were usually made from polyester-y or cotton-y stuff. They were not the skin-tight, elasticated, often even rhinestoned chokers that are currently going around. I never had an issue with the turtlenecks in my day (they were simply slightly high-necked), but the choker unis? Breathing is basically not an option in the ones that I've tried on...

I enjoy this post

holy cannoli that is literally a mesh teddy :confused: yes, I know they put spandex and a skirt over it (thankfully) but if I was handed that for my small child to wear, I may or may not need to be resuscitated.
Well considering its done to keep the heaviness and bulk to a minimum, including when the mesh is rolled up into the top for senior teams, I am thankful. I assume it's obvious they would never wear it alone.

I liken it to wearing a thong. Is it racy and inappropriate to run around in just your thong? Pretty much. Is it still racy if you put on sweatpants over it? Probably not.

Last edited:
Back