All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

641935688795c50b4bce59d0a2d53ee5.jpg

I'm assuming you are referring to this? I can't tell exactly how old they are but I know that some nuggets in my CP's team don't look a day pass 8 but they are actually 12, sometimes it's hard to tell. I do agree that some of the girls look younger than 10 but you never know. [emoji15] I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this "our" Fierce? Boy, they never disappoint, do they? lol

Pretty sure by looking at the full tops on the teams sitting around them, this is either youth or junior.

Is this "our" Fierce? Boy, they never disappoint, do they? lol

Pretty sure by looking at the full tops on the teams sitting around them, this is either youth or junior.
I don't think this is the one by us, if it is they got new unis. I think the one by us wears Black & pink ones and they usually have shorts(tiny shorts)

my tweets loves her uniform. Yes it has a choker. Yes it has mesh lol but her smile when she saw it was priceless. Fortunately for me she doesn't have breasts yet. :)

9RSm0hPLKX

Am I the only person on the planet who has never had boob issues with any costume/uniform? I am a barely B cup even NOW, in my active cheer days, my uniform could have seriously been cut down to my navel a la the JLo green VMA dress and I wouldn't have had to panic about a bra. I had no boobs to speak of. And still don't. lol.

Full disclosure, when I cheered, all stars was not even into crop tops a whole lot yet, let alone backless anything. I didn't wear a crop until college, really.

Am I the only person on the planet who has never had boob issues with any costume/uniform? I am a barely B cup even NOW, in my active cheer days, my uniform could have seriously been cut down to my navel a la the JLo green VMA dress and I wouldn't have had to panic about a bra. I had no boobs to speak of. And still don't. lol.

Full disclosure, when I cheered, all stars was not even into crop tops a whole lot yet, let alone backless anything. I didn't wear a crop until college, really.

I've never had issues, but I'm an A cup. I used to wear my polyester shell in high school over my turtleneck with no bra because that shell squished everything in nice and tight. I wear a cami-bra over a regular bra under my uniform top now (because I need the real bra to fill out the top :p) Support isn't an issue for me and I can probably wear most of these tops without issue, but that's not the case for everyone.

Awesome thank you @DropAndRun I have a clearer picture of the parts of the uniform [emoji3]. Now I understand why there is mesh on the stomach. So it's not so bulky when they roll it up.

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**
So if they cross over to a senior team they just roll up the mesh stomach? IMO, I'd just rather buy the sleeves for under it then (if that was an option). I feel like I'd be annoyed by having something rolled up under my top.

So if they cross over to a senior team they just roll up the mesh stomach? IMO, I'd just rather buy the sleeves for under it then (if that was an option). I feel like I'd be annoyed by having something rolled up under my top.

Same! I feel like it would be so uncomfortable to have it stuffed into your top.

That is correct. No idea about if it's annoying or not though since mine is not on a senior team.

Yes that's what was explained in this thread or cea showcase thread. Yeah that would bother me too.

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**

I've never had issues and in a C cup :eek:
but this year our tops are super "athletic" so I am sure the bra brigade will approve ;)

So what happens if a youth/junior team competes in a crop top? Is there a deduction - are they not scored at all?

I think it's up to the EP's discretion. No one else was in that Fierce group's division, so they walked away with 1st place so whether or not they had a deduction is anyone's guess.

Back