All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Adding the black mesh to those shorts serves no purpose. Aesthetically the mesh adds nothing to the shorts. You barely notice it until you notice that it's mesh and is unnecessary.

This is the kind of battle moms should be fighting if they want to go to the media about something. Not hair.

(to be clear, I'm not saying that they should....I'm saying that mesh on shorts is dumb.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CTU-U0jWwAAVE9D.jpg:large

should I hang up my hat from the bra brigade and start the underpants brigade (name still in progress)? CA why are you putting mesh on all your new pants? stop it.

So I appreciate CA using non-varsity uniforms sources, but their use of mesh needs to be put in time-out.

CTU-U0jWwAAVE9D.jpg:large

should I hang up my hat from the bra brigade and start the underpants brigade (name still in progress)? CA why are you putting mesh on all your new pants? stop it.
That mesh goes so high... Significantly higher than the queen cats capris. I know that if I had a shorts uni I would want to wear nike pros under which would defeat the point of the mesh (or I'd be flashing everyone). No me gusta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess this is another one where I am in the minority. I like Swoosh's uniform. It is going to look gorgeous under the lights. One of the things that I like the most, is the pattern of the rhinestoning on the shorts. The mesh is superflous, but I don't hate it.
I agree, it'll look beautiful on the floor. But it still worries me. Like, what if the booty mesh rips? It would ruin the fit of the shorts.

I agree, it'll look beautiful on the floor. But it still worries me. Like, what if the booty mesh rips? It would ruin the fit of the shorts.
It's not the best. The mesh is just unnecessary, they'd be a hit without it. The overall design is gorgeous. BUT, it's not the worst I've seen. I've seen a gym (in Ohio)where the program unis nearly always show bras and undies. Those poor kids.

Back