All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is something that I hope EP's will give an inappropriate deduction for. I'm hoping that I'm just not seeing it right. Weather it's lined or not, full fabric or not, the illusion of making underage girls appear nude in a youth activity is not ok. I usually keep my mouth shut about uniforms, but that is a whole new level they've gone to.
What do you think about topgun 's uniforms? They are always risqué, I am curious if they get deductions for wearing close to nothing or teams with halter tops and a limited amount of fabric in the back with NO nude mesh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm confused.
We want all-star cheerleading to be taken/seen as a serious sport...but NO other sport (besides ice/figure skating) involves mesh. Come one people. I understand wanting to look pretty and all, but do football/soccer/baseball/softball/most any other sport's players feel the need to look cute? No. They're there to compete and play hard. Yes gymnasts wear leos that are bedazzled sometimes, but nowadays it seem like those leos are covering more than some uniforms. And I find it appalling that anyone thinks mesh is needed on a uniform for it to be considered cute and conforming to a full top rule. So glad to see there are still teams/gyms out there like Rays who prove a great uniform can happen without mesh and revealing a ton of skin. Why can't we just go back to the "let the skills be why the team is looked at/watched", not to see what they are wearing and waiting for a wardrobe malfunction.
Rant over...for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2hn8ghf.jpg

Sorry the pic is huge but i felt like you guys would want to see an uniform that actually looks like a cheerleading uniform :D These are the new uniforms for a junior team in Finland. Tbh the prettiest ones i have seen all season.

What do you think about topgun 's uniforms? They are always risqué, I am curious if they get deductions for wearing close to nothing or teams with halter tops and a limited amount of fabric in the back with NO nude mesh

I'm assuming you are a guy? it's odd you like the nude mesh. And yes I think all-star uniforms are ridiculous. I prefer high school and full top collegiate uniforms. Looks so much cleaner and more like a sport

That a guy would want to see young girls in nude mesh
Gurl bye. Did you not just see my chanel no.1 post ? You're barking up the wrong tree. LOTS of teams have nude mesh btw, I just don't know why people are loosing their cookies over a picture that's blurred.

the little girl, while she looks extremely happy and thats all that matters, looks like she has a leotard on and then the silver part was pulled over her head like a parka? Does it detach from the uniform? Because thats what it looks like.... i think if they toned down the metal color it would be a very pretty uniform and i really like the shade of green that they used!
This is my best friends gym, so I'm not really sure how the uniform works. But the younger girls are very happy with their uniforms.

I'm hoping UCF uniform is not going to be as bad as it looks, since it's blurred out I'm going to wait for the reveal to make my opinion [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back