All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really? They have similar colors to us but I don't think they look alike at all.
6c7e4bc19832a533287a0ef058d78700.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seeing these make me so happy. Your bows are gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double post yay!
2015-2016 uniform thread drinking game:
Take a shot for every choker
Take a shot every time you see the SOT/great whites/SSX neckline
Take a shot for every inappropriate use of mesh
Take a shot every time Rebel brings back old concepts and calls them innovative.
Take a shot every time someone hates on capris.
Take a shot every time you see something you'd wear to the club.
Take a shot every time you fear for where the image of cheerleading is headed.
Take a shot for every uniform you can't wear a normal bra or sports bra with

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hiya, neighbor. Just the same here. I'd also end up in the hospital before page 5 of this thread, so no go for me.
Hey! I understand if you don't want to say, but what gym in MS are you from? I live in La but my family goes to a gym in Hattiesburg. We love MS people [emoji4]
PS @cupieqt I second what @BuegeSmalls said. Everything about that picture is so clean. The uniform is perfect, her hair/makeup is on point, and the bow is adorable. And of course her smile is fierce.

Hey! I understand if you don't want to say, but what gym in MS are you from? I live in La but my family goes to a gym in Hattiesburg. We love MS people [emoji4]
PS @cupieqt I second what @BuegeSmalls said. Everything about that picture is so clean. The uniform is perfect, her hair/makeup is on point, and the bow is adorable. And of course her smile is fierce.

Just a fan! MS people are pretty cool. :D

**I've now learned you can't delete posts. Oops. :p

Thank you shai!

Back