All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had a comment, and then I realized this wasn't the 18+ forum.
dang! I just realized I'm finally allowed in the 18+ Forum, only like 6 months late

Edited to add: Oh yeah! Hopefully everyone will like University Cheer Force (CA)'s new uniform, Firestorm, the worlds team (MC5) got their uniforms tonight. I'd post but don't feel like screenshotting my friends snapchat story

Well they wanted this uniform to get some attention. And it did. They could have just as easily used an age appropriate model who would not have had the body jewelry; most of us would have rolled our eyes at the mesh stomach, said the name was cute for little kids, and then moved on. Instead they used an older model and achieved their goal.

These are interesting......

ETA: what team is this for exactly? It says "squirts" (I think)

The uniform is kinda just plain which for TG I guess is a new concept, but Squirts? Really...that is their team name?

ETA: I see it's for a Tiny/Mini team; I still don't like the name but at least it's easier to swallow.

The picture of them in it though, eek! Is this from the TG Orlando gym that is the low cost one? If so, these uniforms make sense.

The uniform is kinda just plain which for TG I guess is a new concept, but Squirts? Really...that is their team name? And for a Junior team who are all likely old enough to understand the double meaning?
It is a tiny team, not junior.

ETA: saw your edit

e3338e537e47ea92f8cd84659afca765.jpg

It's actually not too bad. I kinda like it. Looks very athletic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks not as bad on the base because the mesh looks like regular black fabric

ETA: the brightness on my phone was down. I can see its mesh now lol. It still looks darker on her so it looks better on her.

It looks not as bad on the base because the mesh looks like regular black fabric

my guess is it appears that way because her skin is darker because that mesh is seriously thin. I don't understand why they couldn't just make it a sublimated full top? it'd be adorable on tinies, even if they kept the mesh on top and just filled in the bellies. ugh.

Can someone repost the TG Squirts uniform? It's not showing up :(

Back