All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will say I like Wildcats new uniforms under the lights a lot more than I did when I first saw them. I don't know if anything will top their previous ones but it could be much, much worse.
722e4c5e1df42f02f46c346b83c47bf2.jpg
I was obsessed with them from the first picture posted, but I love them even more in this pic!

ETA: Maybe they'll still keep the Day 1/Day 2 thing going that they've been doing the last couple years and continue wearing the old black ones. They did wear both this past weekend.

I was obsessed with them from the first picture posted, but I love them even more in this pic!

ETA: Maybe they'll still keep the Day 1/Day 2 thing going that they've been doing the last couple years and continue wearing the old black ones. They did wear both this past weekend.
That's what I'm hoping/thinking! I see why people are saying they're similar to other CA uniforms but I think they're really gorgeous. The sleeve detail is really great.

I think it's a Rebel thing. My daughter has been in couple fashion shows at competition wearing their crops and she says the wider band is comfy and stays put better. But she hasn't actually cheered in any of them. Maybe someone who has can chime in.
Okay thanks for the info! I think I would like it more if the wide band wasn't on both the skirt and the top one or the other would be better IMO

I should hate reckless, but I don't. I actually really like them.

I'm not a great fan of colored mesh but the arms on the wildcat uniforms are completely doing it for me. I love the sleeves!

Ex-CP had a wide band rebel top last year (ca charlotte Reigncat uniform which is still one of my all time favorites) and I will say the band is sturdy and supportive and stays in place. Actually helped support the clear strap dance bra she wore with it.

I actually like the idea of worlds teams having a dark and light uniform. I think certain colors just show better on the floor. Dark colors seem to really pop under the NCA lights and nothing beats white pants (provided their tumbling is in synch) in the milk house. I'm one of those folks that thinks your uniform can impact your score in that sense (either positive or negative) one of CP17/ex-CP uniforms from a smaller gym they were at had a mystic red stripe under the arm to the wrist. If arm placement was together the uniform actually really brought out the swing and hit in the jumps (the reverse is also true through). I also think a uniform that's too busy can make a somewhat shaky performance look like a hot mess especially if it's against a busy backdrop like the Christmas classic this past weekend. Visual overload.

But I say all that to say a day 1/day 2 uniform when you have the option of dark and light I think is good strategy at the worlds level depending on your venue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about the mesh on the guys uniforms for CA. Savage and Wild have just as much mesh as the girls uniforms.

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about the mesh on the guys uniforms for CA. Savage and Wild have just as much mesh as the girls uniforms.
Equal opportunity mesh! I am not a huge fan for anyone. But, if the girls have to deal with it and all the other uniform features, I am glad that the guys are catching up!

Maybe some inappropriate male uniforms will get the female uniforms back to practical.

Equal opportunity mesh! I am not a huge fan for anyone. But, if the girls have to deal with it and all the other uniform features, I am glad that the guys are catching up!

Maybe some inappropriate male uniforms will get the female uniforms back to practical.
We're a nip-slip in the Milkhouse away from USASF just giving us 3 general uniform basics and saying 'Full, covered fabric only. Choose your design accordingly. Must fit mid-way between waist and bust for crops, shorts and skirts at least mid-thigh.'

We're a nip-slip in the Milkhouse away from USASF just giving us 3 general uniform basics and saying 'Full, covered fabric only. Choose your design accordingly. Must fit mid-way between waist and bust for crops, shorts and skirts at least mid-thigh.'

Can this pretty please just be common sense! I love pretty and sparkly uniforms, but not when it gets in the way of practicality.

As an athlete I feel very strongly about the whole "bra brigade" thing. If you can't wear a racer back (sport) bra, or a normal 2-strap one, then you need to rethink your uniform design. It doesn't really matter for tiny and mini, but then again it's not really appropriate for tinies and minis to be wearing backless, strappy uniforms. Actually I don't think it's appropriate for anyone, even open, when cheer is family viewing.

What if we made the boys all wear mesh cutout pants, @AScheer Avi style? Ridiculous right. Underpants are an essential undergarment. So why is it ridiculous to have to not wear underpants, but normal and sometimes accepted that you can't wear a bra?
*rant over*

Is it really that big of a deal to have an athlete's back fully covered so a bra is not even an issue?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*sarcasm voice*
We all know backs are just the most attractive part of the body, right? I mean, you can't win worlds, NCA or even a local comp in your high school gym if your back isn't showing, obviously. I have heard Susie's gym has a fully backless uniform, with 1 clear strap to hold it up. Susie's mum said they will definitely win worlds if they have these uniforms. ;):rolleyes:

Back