All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

e0fc919e34f6d0ea6f70e8ada329a9b5.jpg
looks like new uniforms for South Elite. I have really high expectations for these considering I've loved every uniform they've ever had. I'm surprised they switched to Rebel though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we hate sneak peeks but I haven't handed these out yet and they're from last year anyway, just upgraded. It's our prep teams uniforms and new bows. We had sequins added to the tops and some fancy bows made since we have such an awesome new bow maker. I love these so much! I can't wait to post a picture of our prep kids all sparkled and made up.
b49f518d6d676312847b2311ace5794d.jpg

ETA: I'm sorry for posting all kinds of craziness in last years uniform thread. My wifi is junk today so everything is wackadoodle on Tapatalk.

Love! Who does your bows?

Love! Who does your bows?
Thank you! Me too :)

Bows Go With Everything makes our bows and also added the threadless sequins to our prep teams uniforms.

They also made doll bows to match the bows we got this year.

The quality and service has been incredible! I give a full recommendation to anyone that wants to use this company.

I was obsessed with them from the first picture posted, but I love them even more in this pic!

ETA: Maybe they'll still keep the Day 1/Day 2 thing going that they've been doing the last couple years and continue wearing the old black ones. They did wear both this past weekend.
Wait but I am pretty sure that wildcats new uniforms are reversible just like they're old ones and I also remember seeing in Twitter that last weekend was they're last performance ever in those uni's, so hopefully by next comp we will get to the the White side of their uniform

Wait but I am pretty sure that wildcats new uniforms are reversible just like they're old ones and I also remember seeing in Twitter that last weekend was they're last performance ever in those uni's, so hopefully by next comp we will get to the the White side of their uniform
I don't think they were reversible...? It would be pretty challenging to create a reversible skort. Same with the new ones, there's writing on the mesh and I don't see how that would be reversible.
I think the designs of the black and white uniforms were similar but not the same uniform.

I don't think they were reversible...? It would be pretty challenging to create a reversible skort. Same with the new ones, there's writing on the mesh and I don't see how that would be reversible.
I think the designs of the black and white uniforms were similar but not the same uniform.
Right! Also imagine rhinestones on a reversible uniform (and we know wildcat's old ones had lots). Ouch!

For it to be reversible I think it would have to be sublimated and we know their old ones weren't.

Right! Also imagine rhinestones on a reversible uniform (and we know wildcat's old ones had lots). Ouch!

For it to be reversible I think it would have to be sublimated and we know their old ones weren't.

That's what I was thinking too! Plus the black has mesh on the arms and the white doesn't. Reversible uniforms or the one you can rotate around are cool though!

So did they just never wear the other side of the uniform, because the black and white ones were separate. I also can't see how this one could be reversible with the mesh sleeves with writing on them.

e0fc919e34f6d0ea6f70e8ada329a9b5.jpg
looks like new uniforms for South Elite. I have really high expectations for these considering I've loved every uniform they've ever had. I'm surprised they switched to Rebel though...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate sneak peaks. I'm so curious to see them! It looks like a way different shade of blue on the sleeves compared to what they've used in the past.

Back