All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No way in hades...

North Dakota's cheerleaders did cute synchro skating routines too. I haven't been to a Minnesota game yet (next season, probably), but I'm assuming they do something similar.

CXWOu8wUwAAomip
F5 got a varsity uniform? This is new.

Are Maryland Twisters moving from GK to varsity as a whole? First the Super 5 uniforms and now these being varsity makes it seem like they're no longer using gk which is strange.

Are Maryland Twisters moving from GK to varsity as a whole? First the Super 5 uniforms and now these being varsity makes it seem like they're no longer using gk which is strange.
I'm no longer with the program but I was told about this switch in October. I'm very excited to see if all the teams are switching or if some will keep their GK uniforms exclusively. I wouldn't be surprised if it was along the same lines as what Cheer Athletics had done in the past, but I'm ridiculously excited to see what else Twisters will be debuting!

The program as a whole is still using the GK ones from last year. Super 5, F5 & Reign were all getting varsity ones this year. I believe F5 & Reign will still wear the GK ones from last year as well - perhaps a day one/day two sort of deal. Super 5 obviously had nothing before so the Varsity uniform is the only one they have.

The program as a whole is still using the GK ones from last year. Super 5, F5 & Reign were all getting varsity ones this year. I believe F5 & Reign will still wear the GK ones from last year as well - perhaps a day one/day two sort of deal. Super 5 obviously had nothing before so the Varsity uniform is the only one they have.

but didn't F5 get a brand new GK one for this season already? and last years' new one... unless last years is retired for good (I LOVED that one - when they kept the long sleeve attached) they'll need 3 day comps just to wear their whole wardrobe

I'm no longer with the program but I was told about this switch in October. I'm very excited to see if all the teams are switching or if some will keep their GK uniforms exclusively. I wouldn't be surprised if it was along the same lines as what Cheer Athletics had done in the past, but I'm ridiculously excited to see what else Twisters will be debuting!
Thank you! Do you know if there was a reason for the switch?

Back