All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the San Antonio Spirit uni. I wish the arms were different (the girls' were solid, and the guys' didn't look like aluminum foil), but other than that, I like them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thought on why this is that the boys uniform looks different is it was made much after the girls (I could be wrong)
But pretty sure that boy is their only boy. He went to their gym late in the season.

I will say I don't like the granny panties look for the girls but the uniforms really shine on stage and look really pretty and they are a million times better than their old uniforms. (SA spirit is new this year but this is Pinnacle that closed)

Last edited:
San Antonio Spirit. I like these! I think this is an appropriate use of stomach mesh
5369500c3de408ac827159b76b1b67b5.jpg

64d4bfa05853da90eb9f472ad28b8521.jpg

Yeah, never though I'd see myself (or you lol) saying this, but the mesh stomach actually works in this design. However the stoning is way too much and I can only imagine how painful the sleeves are.

Before anybody ride me for disliking @TheVipersMom post, I feel all that narrative on why this young man left her gym's program is so irrelevant and not nice... I thought this thread was about the uniforms, not about why an athlete left a program... js

Not riding, but I think her point of explaining that was because people are wondering why his uniform looks so much different than the girls because he joined at a different time after the uniform for the girls was ordered.

Not riding, but I think her point of explaining that was because people are wondering why his uniform looks so much different than the girls because he joined at a different time after the uniform for the girls was ordered.
Hmm I didn't think his looked much different at all. Just silver sleeves instead of mesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the San Antonio Spirit uniform would be so much better if it didn't have the white line around the waist. Having that line, plus the lines bordering the mesh makes the uniform look so choppy.

San Antonio Spirit. I like these! I think this is an appropriate use of stomach mesh
5369500c3de408ac827159b76b1b67b5.jpg

64d4bfa05853da90eb9f472ad28b8521.jpg

I can't get past the maternity belt look of it, the mesh is small, but that waist line is a huge no and it really does look terrible on a lot of the kids I've seen so far this year---big, small, narrow, wide...doesn't matter, it's just not flattering. Thankfully this one is black so it doesn't look AS bad, but some of the others were just awful...awful...awful

I will edit my post, I don't actually think we are superior.. I explain things a lot ... My bad.
He is actually a better tumbler than 3 of the 4 boys on our team and a really good cheerleader and a very nice kid. So not superior as a program or as in we have better boys. Just that he went where he could actually cheer and we support him 100 percent

And ps -they aren't a start up gym, just a new name on something that has been around a veryyyy long time!!

Last edited:
Yes, but it was too much narrative and it could have simply been said this young man joined this new program late and he is the only boy on the squad, that is all that was needed...
What I read in the earlier message was her gym's program is superior (he was an alternate), and this new gym begged this young man to come to their program and so he left a superior gym to go to a start-up new gym, so he can compete...Why did we need to know all of that...js!
I think you are reading a LOT into her post that just isn't there, based on the fact that you have disagreed in the past, not what was actually said. I think you are letting history color your opinion, and I don't think it was necessary to air it out in public.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@cheer25mom, I responded to that post as a mom reading about my child... I did not read anything into that post and I ask you, would you feel that way if your child was the subject of that post...
By the way, you are going to have to remind me of any disagreements I am airing with this poster because I do not recall having any...

Last edited:
Back