All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Greensboro Allstars! These are beautiful!
CY8W4sVW8AQjHmH.jpg
I love these so much from the front!!! The back is nice, but I'm not a fan of the neck straps. I honestly don't mind the back cutout, only because when I compete, my back gets incredibly sweaty so it would be nice to have some air.

e561b1fac0f696f67e3a88dfe0a037be.jpg

New uniforms for Prodigy Midnight....didn't they just get the white uniform? Saying that, I think this is definitely an improvement on those.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

I don't like the massive chest cutout. That just needs to go. The "midnight" on the back looks poorly placed, and I don't like the cross back straps. This could be a nice uniform with a few improvements.

I can't find the uniform, but do you remember the one that was half capri and half shorts? I think someone said that they look like the whole team was wearing knee braces. Well, I saw them at JSN and sure enough, I heard multiple people ask if everyone was injured. :oops:

I saw a HS pom team with a similar uniform last weekend and despite the routine looking like a solid choreo job, quite a few areas where precision is absolutely required, looked like a total hot mess with the one tan leg, one black. No one in their right mind should ever approve this look!

I can't find the uniform, but do you remember the one that was half capri and half shorts? I think someone said that they look like the whole team was wearing knee braces. Well, I saw them at JSN and sure enough, I heard multiple people ask if everyone was injured. :oops:
Yep! Same! My husband and ex-CP both said "omg that whole team has knee braces?! What the heck is up with their coaches!" I laughed. Then they looked closer and I should've gotten a picture of their faces when they realized what was up with the uniform....PRICELESS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I ask why you think capris aren't functional? I've never worn them for cheer, but they are like the only bottoms I can work out/run in. I think I would have been so much more comfortable in them when I cheered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I was thinking the exact same thing until this weekend. My CP's team received gorgeous capris for a new set of practice wear. My CP is a back spot and said that it made gripping harder and that the material got in the way. I feel certain after their practice session at the Majors on Friday morning, our owners will think long and hard before buying capris for a uniform.

I was thinking the exact same thing until this weekend. My CP's team received gorgeous capris for a new set of practice wear. My CP is a back spot and said that it made gripping harder and that the material got in the way. I feel certain after their practice session at the Majors on Friday morning, our owners will think long and hard before buying capris for a uniform.
Yeah, the material looks like it might be slippery and hard to grip.

Back