All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I ask why you think capris aren't functional? I've never worn them for cheer, but they are like the only bottoms I can work out/run in. I think I would have been so much more comfortable in them when I cheered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

For me, I work out and run in them, and they're fine, but on the occasions I've tumbled in them, they start to slip down. No idea why. Maybe the action of bending and the force of rebounding.

I'm not normally a huge fan of capris, but there is a school in my Province that wears them and they are stunning. Their entire uniform looks fantastic. They're full tops too, obviously. They also don't tumble like AS cheer, so less likely to fall down. I think it's hard to do capris right, but when you do they're amazing

2c9f5dcffd1ac5c3b51fe2e3e18e7d79.jpg

Couldn't find a college uniform thread but UCM just got new uniforms! I like them, I feel like there's a lot of stomach showing for a college team though, I wish the tops were a little longer and the skirts rose higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish the back of the girls matched the back of the boys because the front is so pretty :( I really love the front of the top! Wish the girls had the crown on the waistband like the boys do or neither had it bc it doesn't match the way it is.

Yeah, I agree. I like as much similarity between boys and girls uniforms. The back of the girls is pretty, but not bra friendly.

2c9f5dcffd1ac5c3b51fe2e3e18e7d79.jpg

Couldn't find a college uniform thread but UCM just got new uniforms! I like them, I feel like there's a lot of stomach showing for a college team though, I wish the tops were a little longer and the skirts rose higher.

Yeah, it is a lot of skin for college, but at least it's not a cutout-rhinestones-mesh monstrosity like some AS uniforms.

40636e90eb1762f5b0d64f5cc08ad4d6.jpg

River City Allstars - love this!

The basic design is nice, but there are so many crosses and lines it's a bit confusing.

Double post, sorry!
Famous (I think girls was posted but hadn't seen boys before)
781880c111877a9c2405629e5e818c0e.jpg

I like how similar the boys and girls look, but I hate the shorts on boys. They just look weird and unprofessional.

Double post, sorry!
Famous (I think girls was posted but hadn't seen boys before)
781880c111877a9c2405629e5e818c0e.jpg

Pretty! The shorts for boys has been that gym's thing for awhile now so I've gotten used to it.

Can I ask why you think capris aren't functional? I've never worn them for cheer, but they are like the only bottoms I can work out/run in. I think I would have been so much more comfortable in them when I cheered.

This is going off of what I'm hearing off from people that have worn capris... perhaps I'm wrong (I sometimes assume things with too little info so forgive me)... but I have read things like (paraphrasing out of memory) 'you have to keep pulling them up' (i.e., if they come up too low)... I have worn capris to cheer practice and definitely prefer shorts over them (so I'm speaking partially from personal preference).

I don't like the back of the girls unis, and that crown though... It looks so awkward, like they're crowning the little kings, maybe that's just me but yeah, no. :(
LMAO!!!!!! Lemme stop myself before I say something that the little kiddies shouldn't hear.

Back