All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question about lionheart, do they have a gym name attached to them? Aka so and so allstars lionheart. Because all anyone says is lionheart IOC5. Idk, the team confuses me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think their affiliated with powerhouse elite. Thats what it says on the schedule this weekend and their uniform colors are the same.

I'll not hide from my current obsession with Arrow on the CW (it's CP17s fault, he hooked me on that show) but I'm not even sure Stephen Amell can make the Lionheart hood thing work in a cheer competition.

Call me dramatic, but I just have visions of hoods coming over eyes and blinding people, or hoods coming unstuck and people tripping, or hoods getting tangled and strangling someone.
I thought the exact same thing! Hoods and tumbling?! Big Big no for me!

Side note I saw the cutest tiny/minis the other day but they uniform had mega doing for air a bit. Too low cut even forgot is with no tatas yet. Lemme find the pic...

I can't!!! Kids were adorable but I couldn't deal with the low cut uni on such young children. I can't imagine how low cut this is on junior girls who are a little more developed. :/

https://twitter.com/aliciamagliocco/status/694153593281056769

I think it appears to be more low cut cause they are sitting / kind of leaning forward. But nonetheless, I still dont like them for a tiny or mini team. But anyway, I saw these uniforms this past weekend, and they are just way too busy for my taste.

Back in like... 2008(?) didn't a Pro Spirit team have hoods? They incorporated them into their dance if I remember correctly.

Cheer Tyme did in '09 (I'm almost positive that was the right year). They had them able to be tucked in during the routine and then just pulled them out for the dance, but j don't know the mechanics behind how they were tucked in.

Call me dramatic, but I just have visions of hoods coming over eyes and blinding people, or hoods coming unstuck and people tripping, or hoods getting tangled and strangling someone.
I'm sure they're not just flopping around the whole time. They probably tuck them in to their top and pull them out for the dance.

I can't!!! Kids were adorable but I couldn't deal with the low cut uni on such young children. I can't imagine how low cut this is on junior girls who are a little more developed. :/

Some of our mini's uniforms looked similar to that because they didn't fit correctly. We had to send them back to Rebel and get them resized. I wonder if they are dealing with similar issues.

I agree. Anytime those kids clap or do motions, you can look straight down their chests---and not just their littles, also the older teams. Not a fan at all.

Some of our mini's uniforms looked similar to that because they didn't fit correctly. We had to send them back to Rebel and get them resized. I wonder if they are dealing with similar issues.

From a friend of a friend, they're not. That is just how they are designed; I honestly think they should use body tape to tape them in like dancers do.

Back