All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@purplecheer I think you could either wear a regular bra or a sports bra that was designed like an actual bra. You might be able to see the straps through the mesh on the front, but it everyone wore the same color it probably wouldn't look weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my teams new uniform here in England! The front picture doesn't do it justice the SV is diamante

http://

I saw them at Southerns this weekend - looked great! If you don't mind me asking which company made them/what kind of price range were they in? Just curious!

I saw them at Southerns this weekend - looked great! If you don't mind me asking which company made them/what kind of price range were they in? Just curious!

Allstar designs made them and they were £110 I think. We are currently having an issue with some colour running in the cleaning process but the company are trying to help us resolve this ASAP which is good!

New Varsity uniforms for Surrey Starlets - Amethyst, IO5 - UK

ef59a49.jpg

f03fe41.jpg

f0f0540.jpg

Legacy Cheerleading in Winnipeg by Full Sawg

Mini/youth/senior teams
14uax6t.jpg

Worlds IOC6 men's
21bvp60.jpg

Worlds IOC6 womens
14awh88.jpg

These have a custom sports bra with a similar back cutout to wear for support
I love this colour combination! The only thing i am uncertain about is the silver band on the io6 unis. I love the band on the program unis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back