All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of Diamonds...

The white lace and straps are pushing this whole uniform uncomfortably close to 80s/90s lingerie territory... plus uniforms are often designed by groups of people, so it's likely that more than one person agreed to this...

After AZ Power, no lace look has impressed me. Ever.

52a65668744266ea10385b44c09b6b8c.png

I kind of like this but it doesn't scream Cheer Extreme to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what i like about this! Finally an cea uniform that doesnt scream "90% of the uni's look alike"

Or one that seems to be made with a bib. (Youth elite i believe)

Just think of it as a super expensive sugar scrub.

As for the bow, I legit thought it was some kind of Christmas decoration. It'd be ok if the uniform weren't so blinding, but the two together are too much.
Honestly they should have gone the ECE route and done a stoned ponytail holder. Clean, simple, and glitzy enough to match the uniform perfectly.

I saw these this weekend and they're even more ":confused::eek::confused:" in person. At first I thought the bows were darling and then I saw that not just their tinys and youth were wearing them...

Where they that big on the tinys? Those bows are as big as their heads are!

CEA JRX so freaking pretty. The white trim on the bottom of the skirt screams Xmas hat but that's okay I love Xmas lol.

U5 it would be cute without the lace.

Insanity way too much going on there. The green zig zaggy looks so elfish. I do not like when the guys uniform matches the crop top of the girls. Looks like they have a crop top with a Leo underneath. But the blue line makes it 10x worse. Sam with the line on the pants. Look like a flat line line lol.

Diamonds uniform. I love that color blue but the 10,000 rhinestones is too much. And that bow it's darn big.

T&S diamonds. The skirt is super short. The skirt reminds me of those toddler or little girl bathing suit bottoms. The ones with the flappy skirt.

Speaking of Diamonds...

The white lace and straps are pushing this whole uniform uncomfortably close to 80s/90s lingerie territory... plus uniforms are often designed by groups of people, so it's likely that more than one person agreed to this...

After AZ Power, no lace look has impressed me. Ever.

I guess some people just really like Diamonds...

Getting parents involved is tricky. When I was an assistant coaching a dance program while in college, the head coaches were sick of the parents complaints about certain apparel. The coaches made a poor decision to let the parents design warmups and a uniform. The girls hated the uniforms and refused to wear the warmups. Parents, while their heart is in the right place, don't necessarily understand the difference between uniform companies and price/quality. And, (at least in my experience) involving parents and giving them a sense of power can create problems... especially if they're in charge of decisions regarding their Susie. :confused:

I do not wish to design any apparel! I just want my kid to look fully clothed and appropriate to perform her "sport"! :)

Back