All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

52a65668744266ea10385b44c09b6b8c.png

I kind of like this but it doesn't scream Cheer Extreme to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think if the uniforms had some black on them I would like them a lot more. not crazy about how there's no clear separation between the top and skirt

In regards to Diamonds bows, how does that work with the USASF rules?? Shouldn't they be considered "excessive in size"?

"BOWS
Bows should not be excessive in size (acceptable bows are generally no more than 3” in width) and shouldn’t be a distraction to the performance. Bows should be worn in a manner to minimize risk for the participants, should be adequately secured and should not fall over the forehead into the participants’ eyes or block the view of the participant while performing. "

Since the rules technically don't say anything about how high a bow can be, I assume it's "ok". 'Cause it doesn't look like its at risk of falling in their eyes or anything like that.

I swear to all that is Holy, this bow will be the thing USASF throws their rule book at while ignoring the questionable uniforms that fill up most of this thread.

I guess some people just really like Diamonds...
Even Dame Elizabeth Taylor wouldn't have gone this HAM.
bf4c821e608007599cd0b5e8a63ecc44.jpg

Here is the back of the Diamonds uniform. Lots of bling

Although the stoning is absurdly excessive, the design is well balanced. I like it, aside from the craziness.

In regards to Diamonds bows, how does that work with the USASF rules?? Shouldn't they be considered "excessive in size"?

"BOWS
Bows should not be excessive in size (acceptable bows are generally no more than 3” in width) and shouldn’t be a distraction to the performance. Bows should be worn in a manner to minimize risk for the participants, should be adequately secured and should not fall over the forehead into the participants’ eyes or block the view of the participant while performing. "
A lot of Tuexedo style bows are 4 inch wide ribbon. Living on the edge...

bf4c821e608007599cd0b5e8a63ecc44.jpg

Here is the back of the Diamonds uniform. Lots of bling

I may be an unpopular opinion here but I think I really like the back. I think what's getting me is the bottom of the top where it almost looks completely white. If it were only like that on the bottoms and the bottom of the top was more black like the center of it, I would love it.

Sorry for being waaaay late to this thread but I'm behind the times here in Australia. Our season having just ended and all. You have me worried now as I've just designed new uni's for my club as we've had the same ones for 5 years so I thought it was time for a change. I like to give my families a good timeframe out of each uni if possible. Anyways I saw the World Cup's ODYSSEY Beek-a-boo skirt idea and loved it so I've taken that concept on board yet everyone in here seems to hate it so now I'm worried everyone will hate my new kids new uni skirt as well. Sigh.
Not a fan of the odyssey skirt but I really like the top! I just don't like the high slit with the O on the spanks... Or whatever is going on there. Also the two O's on the front is a little much, the one on the top is so big the one on the skirt is just overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

Back