All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just saw this too on Twitter and can not get behind it at all :( Honestly I don't usually comment on uniforms but this one is a big big NO for me
I can't imagine tumbling in that top without showing everyone my "goodies" by the end... Also how well do individual sleeves actually stay up? Is there ever issues at comps?

Ok this club had shoulder cutouts all along so you can't say they're "jumping on board the trend" maybe they WERE the trend!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being waaaay late to this thread but I'm behind the times here in Australia. Our season having just ended and all. You have me worried now as I've just designed new uni's for my club as we've had the same ones for 5 years so I thought it was time for a change. I like to give my families a good timeframe out of each uni if possible. Anyways I saw the World Cup's ODYSSEY Beek-a-boo skirt idea and loved it so I've taken that concept on board yet everyone in here seems to hate it so now I'm worried everyone will hate my new kids new uni skirt as well. Sigh.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they'll love it! can't wait to see it

Sorry for being waaaay late to this thread but I'm behind the times here in Australia. Our season having just ended and all. You have me worried now as I've just designed new uni's for my club as we've had the same ones for 5 years so I thought it was time for a change. I like to give my families a good timeframe out of each uni if possible. Anyways I saw the World Cup's ODYSSEY Beek-a-boo skirt idea and loved it so I've taken that concept on board yet everyone in here seems to hate it so now I'm worried everyone will hate my new kids new uni skirt as well. Sigh.
I think we just didn't like Odyssey because they had the same red O on the skirt and top. Not sure which club you are (I'm Aus too) but say you were the Tigers. Putting "Tigers" on the top and a paw print on the skirt would look nice. Just as long as it isn't the exact same design.

We ordered Rebel for the first time this year. Super small program, only ordered for two small teams of 8 each. Our first comp was yesterday, our uniforms are late we did not have them in time. So all these reveals are nice to see but all I can think is "grrrr where's ours."

For the record they are full back, full front, no mesh. :) I'll put a pic up once we receive them.
It would seem the bigger gyms with higher profiles get all the first priorities???

I think we just didn't like Odyssey because they had the same red O on the skirt and top. Not sure which club you are (I'm Aus too) but say you were the Tigers. Putting "Tigers" on the top and a paw print on the skirt would look nice. Just as long as it isn't the exact same design.
Yeah for sure I get you. No we've got club initials up top and part of our logo sneak through on the skirt. To help with overall branding. I did have some black mesh cutout parts but to save costs (& it brought the cost down heaps) I've scrapped that idea and gone for full black top instead.

New Level 1/2 program uniforms for Melbourne Cheer Academy (Australia). Beautiful crystal starburst around the logo which doesn't really show in this light:

2w7l14x.png

Level 4/5 uniform debuted earlier in the year (please ignore how awkward I look!) Luckily despite the back we've found multiple bras that don't show and support underneath and haven't had any complaints on fit

30b33ms.png

Level 5 day 2 uniform capris option: (the pants are SO comfy!)

2s68uh1.png
I saw these at Nationals and loved the feather design on the lower levels uniform. Very cool!!

"Sports bra" GKElite came up with to accommodate for Orange's uniform... I hope it's enough for the girls.

And so they should!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a thread already started for that?
For uniform alternatives? I know that the DYOU thread was started several summers ago but it was more of a 'let's let our imaginations run wild for real and fictitious team uniforms' as opposed to 'let's design alternative to actual crappy ones'.

I just don't understand some coaches choices.
337048eb7a3031c1f97c4b6969974b79.png

We were supposed to be moving back to Indiana next year and my daughter would have been cheering at their second location. She showed me these uniforms last night. Her words were "they look Christmas-y". I think the lace in the arms would have worked better if they had not done the lace around the neck. The neck is what throws it all off for me.

I saw these this weekend and they're even more ":confused::eek::confused:" in person. At first I thought the bows were darling and then I saw that not just their tinys and youth were wearing them...
Isn't there a rule about excessive bow size and it's not to exceed 3 inches?

Back