All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are the uniforms my gym got this year! They don't appear to be sparkly but in person/under lights they're crazy sparkly and more of a gold than yellow! :)

Love this! Bra friendly, flattering and actually looks like something you could tumble/stunt in for multiple seasons without it disintegrating!

Stingrays new half year prep uniform! CP likes it, she's happy it has some sparkles.

oasxtx.jpg

Sorry for the double post but just saw this and it is so darn cute! Totally child-appropriate while also having the bling kids love, a 'elegant, classy mature' uniform without being childish or the worst alternative of provocative. As a college athlete I would happily wear this!

In regards to the rays prep uni, the scoop is actually pretty low when worn on an adult -- that is why we went with a different uniform for my cousins team.. there is one just like it but has a high scoop :) and rhinestones on the arms!

In regards to the rays prep uni, the scoop is actually pretty low when worn on an adult -- that is why we went with a different uniform for my cousins team.. there is one just like it but has a high scoop :) and rhinestones on the arms!
that's odd. It looks like it would be a really high boat neck type neckline. Interested to see it on an athlete now.

Love the Rays uni, and the look of the thread-less sequins. Does anyone know how well the hold up, and how do they compare to rhinestones under the lights?

Back