All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They do 3x a week from June till October but then they go 4-6 times a week all comp season. Before Majors and NCA it was 6-7 times a week. No joke
I feel like this is common for school teams, but not allstars. I think the biggest question with that, much is how much is tuition for that many days in the gym??

What does that include?
Tuition. We pay for uniform, practice wear, $800/comp fees and $300/camp. There are other little fees like shirts for big comps but that's only like $80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tuition. We pay for uniform, practice wear, $800/comp fees and $300/camp. There are other little fees like shirts for big comps but that's only like $80

That actually seems pretty reasonable. Is there tumbling included in your tuition? Or any other classes? Or are those extra?

That actually seems pretty reasonable. Is there tumbling included in your tuition? Or any other classes? Or are those extra?

Tumbling is included but not extra classes - but there is no time for that with as many practices as they have. Also there are 8 comps including Worlds, Majors and NCA.
It's more reasonable than our old gym and my daughter likes the comps better. (So do I)

These are the uniforms my gym got this year! They don't appear to be sparkly but in person/under lights they're crazy sparkly and more of a gold than yellow! :)

I like them way better then the old ones! The gold strap on the chest doesn't seem to be as wide as the one on the shoulders though?

These are the uniforms my gym got this year! They don't appear to be sparkly but in person/under lights they're crazy sparkly and more of a gold than yellow! :)

These are gorgeous. I love the gold stoning.

The Black widow is pretty. I'm not a big fan of the white on the back but I can see the web wouldn't pop if it was darker fabric. But I'll take a full back with a huge spider web or cutouts any day lol.

Aces are nice. I like them way more than last years. Not a fan of the back and lack of full sleeves or the Aces on the butt. But I LOVE the top.

Stingrays new half year prep uniform! CP likes it, she's happy it has some sparkles.

oasxtx.jpg

These are gorgeous. I love the gold stoning.

The Black widow is pretty. I'm not a big fan of the white on the back but I can see the web wouldn't pop if it was darker fabric. But I'll take a full back with a huge spider web or cutouts any day lol.

Aces are nice. I like them way more than last years. Not a fan of the back and lack of full sleeves or the Aces on the butt. But I LOVE the top.
Thank you ☺️

Back