All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sadly, I like the white a bit better. They're so much classier.
They were the exact same (or at least extremely similar) design, but I'm a sucker for white unis.

I'm the opposite. I think white looks dull on the mat with lights. And after two years with a white uniform, I'm thrilled it's dark. So much easier with stains, spray tans and lip stain

I'm the opposite. I think white looks dull on the mat with lights. And after two years with a white uniform, I'm thrilled it's dark. So much easier with stains, spray tans and lip stain
Definitely agree about stains on white. I wouldn't want to wear one (or wash one lol0, I just like how they look better haha

I'm a sucker for white uniforms. But the whites aces one was not appealing at all compared to the black. Were they both the exact same uni though, I thought the white one showed more skin in the shoulder area...?

I'm a sucker for white uniforms. But the whites aces one was not appealing at all compared to the black. Were they both the exact same uni though, I thought the white one showed more skin in the shoulder area...?
They look the same to me, could be small details that I'm missing though. The one pic of the white one in this thread is edited, not the actual uni.

You are correct. The white one was like a tube top with two thin straps holding the collar. It did not have the mesh above the tube top.

Love the Rays uni, and the look of the thread-less sequins. Does anyone know how well the hold up, and how do they compare to rhinestones under the lights?

Our last uniform had threadless sequins they held up fine. I don't think I ever saw one that was missing. The uniform looked nice up close. You could definitely see all the threadless sequins but they didn't sparkle on stage.

Our new uniform has nothing but bling. They definitely look better on stage and truly sparkle.

I tried to pick a picture from the same comp, so lighting would be similar.. both taken by the same camera guy.
Now maybe this uniform sparkles a million times more because it's blue. But the same overalll trend with all the pics I have, the stones blow the sequins away- but I guess you get what you pay for. They were not cheap lol
9a749efa9fc54a6fa01c092bc5c68d84.jpg

d60fdc1a42d431e9e269ff9a9b6a3d2e.jpg

ETA: I know on the blue one you just see one big bling vipers so its of course more sparkly then the other one since it wasn't full on bling lettering. But pay attention to the arms and skirt on the blue that had similar bling lines as the top on the black uniform. It's a world of difference. And that's even putting the stones on black material (the skirt) and you can compare it to the all black uniform.

And here is pics so you can see up close what the sequins/bling look like.the sequins don't look the same but do like nice close up though.
d8f55bd0df58d82c93af0a82ee82cde5.jpg
5c3bcea9952ae42ba07ed2f5f09b00dc.jpg

Last edited:
I think sequins is a low budget way to get some sparkle. The old vipers uni looked great though! The new one too, and it's definitely more blingy with the crystals.

Last edited:
Our last uniform had threadless sequins they held up fine. I don't think I ever saw one that was missing. The uniform looked nice up close. You could definitely see all the threadless sequins but they didn't sparkle on stage.

Our new uniform has nothing but bling. They definitely look better on stage and truly sparkle.

I tried to pick a picture from the same comp, so lighting would be similar.. both taken by the same camera guy.
Now maybe this uniform sparkles a million times more because it's blue. But the same overalll trend with all the pics I have, the stones blow the sequins away- but I guess you get what you pay for. They were not cheap lol
9a749efa9fc54a6fa01c092bc5c68d84.jpg

d60fdc1a42d431e9e269ff9a9b6a3d2e.jpg

ETA: I know on the blue one you just see one big bling vipers so its of course more sparkly then the other one since it wasn't full on bling lettering. But pay attention to the arms and skirt on the blue that had similar bling lines as the top on the black uniform. It's a world of difference. And that's even putting the stones on black material (the skirt) and you can compare it to the all black uniform.

And here is pics so you can see up close what the sequins/bling look like.the sequins don't look the same but do like nice close up though.
d8f55bd0df58d82c93af0a82ee82cde5.jpg
5c3bcea9952ae42ba07ed2f5f09b00dc.jpg
Ok so I'm almost positive I saw girls in these uniforms at universal citywalk where I work. In dark lighting they looked amazing.

This is surprisingly one of the few TG uniforms I am okay with. Bra-friendliness aside they cover a lot more of the athletes than almost any other TG uniform. They look really great on the floor and give them that "level 6 look" while still being cohesive with the other Top Gun uniforms.
I also like that they gave the bigger athletes the option to fill in the sides where the straps would usually be.
I did not know that. If they did that allowing all of the girls on the team to feel comfortable/confident then I feel a little better. Still not my favorite, but I'll live. And I do agree that it looks good on the floor, at least from video.
For people who weren't sure how the sides looked liked filled in, here's a photo of Sic 6 from UCA today:
a1ec14408a7edba11dbc96d3ed3df3c6.jpg

At least two of the girls have them filled in.

For people who weren't sure how the sides looked liked filled in, here's a photo of Sic 6 from UCA today:
a1ec14408a7edba11dbc96d3ed3df3c6.jpg

At least two of the girls have them filled in.
Aside from the uniform, I wonder why they went with white shoes when they have knee high black socks. (My apologies if this has already been pointed out).

Back