All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If it was meant to received as Superman ripping open his shirt BOTH males and females would have the tear away piece.

It was absolutely intended to be risque, and suggestive and there is nothing appropriate about it. I don't care that this is an open team (because that excuse is coming) 005 is a world renowned team coming from a world renown program that all of our younger athletes idolize. It is inappropriate, it isn't edgy, it's trashy.

Before I am bashed for insulting the team I have a former teammate on the team this season, I am not calling the team trashy. I am saying whoever designed, and approved this foolishness is trashy. Also if there isn't some type of penalty enforced by Varsity for literally ripping open their top, AKA image policy I will be extremely upset. Not surprised because of Var$ity but upset nonetheless.

Remember that time i5/OO5 wore that bandeau tube top with a strap and I actually saw boobs during the routine?... At least the girls are wearing a real life sports bra, right? I kind of actually have more of an issue with the Lady Jags uniform than OO5.

and I am still bitter they are using Rebel. At first I was like, okay, maybe they comped this team or something but now that it's all worlds teams I'd say it's official. :(

If it was meant to received as Superman ripping open his shirt BOTH males and females would have the tear away piece.

It was absolutely intended to be risque, and suggestive and there is nothing appropriate about it. I don't care that this is an open team (because that excuse is coming) 005 is a world renowned team coming from a world renown program that all of our younger athletes idolize. It is inappropriate, it isn't edgy, it's trashy.

Before I am bashed for insulting the team I have a former teammate on the team this season, I am not calling the team trashy. I am saying whoever designed, and approved this foolishness is trashy. Also if there isn't some type of penalty enforced by Varsity for literally ripping open their top, AKA image policy I will be extremely upset. Not surprised because of Var$ity but upset nonetheless.

I don't think it's fair to assume what exactly (or absolutely) they intended, one way or the other.

Maybe they tried it with the male full tops and it looked bulky or didn't work. We don't know. I imagine it works better with half tops but I have no clue. If you watch their routine the motion meant to accompany the opening of the top is facing the ground, there really isn't anything risque about it in the routine. The offending tweets were taken down as well, so I don't see why we should bash the uniform makers or the coaches who approved of it.

I don't care that this is an open team (because that excuse is coming)
This has nothing to do with uniforms but is another pet peeve of mine. Remember when an open team meant adults/almost adults? International level 5 now allows 13 year olds.....:confused: so back to the uniforms - your point is valid not only for those watching but for those doing.

Maybe they tried it with the male full tops and it looked bulky or didn't work. We don't know. I imagine it works better with half tops but I have no clue. If you watch their routine the motion meant to accompany the opening of the top is facing the ground, there really isn't anything risque about it in the routine. The offending tweets were taken down as well, so I don't see why we should bash the uniform makers or the coaches who approved of it.
I don't think its ever appropriate, no matter how it was choreographed, ect. It isn't ever ok for a team to rip open their uniform top on stage to show their bra. Period. It should be a deduction.

Back