All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know I feel like the female's uniforms keep getting shorter and shorter each season. I don't really like it. I'm not a fan of the shorts or skirts that are skin tight and practically up their butt. To me it becomes a bit distracting. I wish the trendy athletic capris would become more popular or that someone would invent a style that is a bit more modest. I sent a video to my mom of TGLC and she was like "They are so good but wow those girls shorts are SO short" don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan of TG. Just wish some teams would add more legnth to the uniforms.

12805891_555451407954639_8675957937084271708_n.jpg
12795415_555451417954638_3504412448026424115_n.jpg

New uniforms for Cheer St. Louis out of St. Louis, Missouri. If the mystique was matte, I'd love it. Right now it's too shiny. On the plus side, it's bra friendly!
I'm really bothered how Angels isn't centered with the wings, or the rest of the uniform

So pretty! So white and silver though, will you be able to know who it is on stage or walking from a distance?

I was wondering the same thing. I'm hoping that once the lights hit the silver, that it will sparkle so much and stand out.

My old gym (can we make gym alma maters a thing? Old gym feels like I left voluntarily rather than getting old) got their prototype in and revealed it at tryouts today.
dc3dca96762f8cb0ac87a82282abf9ca.jpg

Close up of detailing:
3e6e6e92a40a57ec67ff0f0bea4f31c6.jpg

There's a strappy back sports bra that goes with it, but it's not in yet so no back photo. The level 4 team has crops and all other teams will have full tops, the stomach is navy like the skirt.
I know there's a lot going on and not everyone will like it. I saw it in person today and somehow it all works for me even though I'm usually team simple uniforms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My old gym (can we make gym alma maters a thing? Old gym feels like I left voluntarily rather than getting old) got their prototype in and revealed it at tryouts today.

Close up of detailing:

There's a strappy back sports bra that goes with it, but it's not in yet so no back photo. The level 4 team has crops and all other teams will have full tops, the stomach is navy like the skirt.
I know there's a lot going on and not everyone will like it. I saw it in person today and somehow it all works for me even though I'm usually team simple uniforms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I actually love everything about this. will they be using the poms during the dance?

Close up of detailing:

While I usually don't like busy uniforms, some how this works for me. I am assuming it's open back with the included bra. That's a great way to do a fancy back and be supportive too! Overall a win for me!

While I usually don't like busy uniforms, some how this works for me. I am assuming it's open back with the included bra. That's a great way to do a fancy back and be supportive too! Overall a win for me!
This video shows the back. The black sports bra is hers obviously. I like that it's not totally open all the way to the waistband because it will be easy to add a second bra under the custom one if you need it.

Back