All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maryland Twisters levels 1-4
4331bf19f7a0b0d055cb423ce8b133fb.png
Absolutely LOVE this!

Maryland Twisters levels 1-4
4331bf19f7a0b0d055cb423ce8b133fb.png

THANK YOU for returning to GK, Maryland Twisters. Varsity just didn't look right on them.

The skirt isn't my favorite.. the back especially kind of looks like underpants over a pair of shorts BUT the overall design and look is beautiful, functional, athletic, and yet very sparkly. Very good compromise between trendiness and athleticism.

Level 5s (or at least Worlds Teams) are still in Varsity.

I figured, since they were all basically brand new uniforms. I do hope they switch back when the time comes. Their program has always had such a cohesive "look" to all of their designs and GK was definitely a part of that. Their Varsity uniforms looked too cookie cutter/mainstream for MT.

If that makes sense... or maybe I just hate change and I hate that GK has become a minority among cheer uniforms in the last few seasons. They always looks so high quality, comfortable, athletic, and sparkly. It's a shame.

Is this real life?

Please explain to me how hairspray is revolutionary and industry changing. Hairspray isn't industry changing. It's not going to fix any issue in our very flawed industry. Hairspray isnt an issue. There are real life issues to be addressed and they want us to be excited over a new line of cosmetics? This is next level tomfoolery. Don't build something up to what it's not. Build it up to what it is. This could've been handled better. Angry cheer-anarchist rant over.
Maybe this "hairspray" holds down the girls and holds up uniform tops during tumbling and jumps. Maybe the hairspray takes the place of a bra?

Maybe this "hairspray" holds down the girls and holds up uniform tops during tumbling and jumps. Maybe the hairspray takes the place of a bra?

Maybe the hairspray is really for their shoes? It could work as a glue to repel all of the water they'll be told to perform on at World's.

Latest posts

Back