All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for the confusion. They retweeted, parents hyped. The Rock your hair connection was from the RYH pop up they hosted a couple weeks ago announcing the new gym hair styles for the year.

ETA- RYH pop up was Oct 3-5, the tweet announced more to come.[/

I have to say that a pop up sounds like a unique and fun way to announce hairstyles. It is something that many parents fear and the newer ones are undereducated on how to achieve it. Kudos to Rays and RYH for coming up with something different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always do a hair and makeup practice day at our gym. Bring all your stuff to the gym, see it demoed, and get help from the moms who are proficient at it.

We always just had ponytails at Rays, so even I could do that without a tutorial. Anything else, like poofs and teased ponys, I'd need mass amounts of instruction. Haha. CP is older now, so fortunately she just finds a friend to conquer the hair.

Disappointing. I was sure it was a sportsbra. Hairspray? Boring. Now someone else needs to design a magic mystical bra! :)

IMG_0625_zpstvaxviiq.png
Cheerforce One from Alabama/Mississippi

This is athletic and beautiful and I love it!

And the mesh on the shoulders, like why not just make it bra friendly when you're almost there..?

At least we can still use a clear strapped sports bra. I ended up getting CP the gk one and its pretty good. Some of the more gifted girls are doing a regular bandeau with it over top. The shoulder mesh is a really pretty line in person.

A black sports bra wouldn't be bad and most likely not visible under the lights.

My sports bra would for sure show, with out without the mesh. Since it's cut so wide. Also under the lights my experience is mesh gets even more see through. But if everyone can make it work that's great haha. :)

Back