All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Legendz in Missouri
ecb7b77c0aa59964b9ff566a27a26171.jpg
Looks like a homemade craft project. And not even a well done one.

idk what it is but if it's this hyped up it better be made of panda or something

ETA: don't @ me if you don't get the reference

Me too! It's gotta be. And the Rays connection might be because none of their unis are bra friendly. So they will all wear the mysterious OneX50? The only thing is that for half year we're told we have to buy a bra, color depending on the uni. That makes me think the bra will be visible. But maybe OneX50 isn't for half year. I'm not close enough friends with anyone on full year to ask what (if any) bra information they got... :p Anyone know?
I can't believe we've reached a point where this sentence exist...

I'm reserving judgement for a few, as a couple of the others grew on my after the fact. Love the colors. Hoping that 1x50 thing is actually a revolutionary bra (for everyone's benefit- not just Rays) Love the colors and the bling though. Will there be another reveal for JC or are they wearing these or the C'ville unis?
One last Rays uniform (minus Rust) reveal this Sunday:
ic1tz4.jpg

What level(s) is this for because aren't we going to discuss how impractical the sleeves that hook around the finger are for basket tosses?!

Honestly, that is the LEAST of this uniform's practicality issues.

On a positive note, CPs uniform gets revealed tonight on insta.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm shocked since it was highly publicized by Rays who were advertising for Rock Your Hair products being sold at the gym a couple weeks ago. Weird....and anticlimactic. Darn.

That seems like a conflict of interest.

I don't get the whole, 'industry standard,' 'revolutionary...' Girl, please, the best hairspray I have ever found is the cheapest stuff on the market and next to my Pantene we don't need anything else. I can only imagine how much this special hair care crap will cost...no way.

That seems like a conflict of interest.

I don't get the whole, 'industry standard,' 'revolutionary...' Girl, please, the best hairspray I have ever found is the cheapest stuff on the market and next to my Pantene we don't need anything else. I can only imagine how much this special hair care crap will cost...no way.
Aqua Net spent a decade never letting me down (or my perm)...and for $2. Haha

Back