All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I was a gym owner competing for business, I would put this on my tryout info for next season:

We will have ATHLETIC LOOKING BRA FRIENDLY uniforms!

And hopefully I would win some new business and help turn around the trend?

Parents also need to speak up. Maybe do a petition and hand over to gym owners... "next time we get new unis we want them to be bra friendly and make our kids look like athletes, not showgirls".

Ridiculous :mad:
I'll add SPORTS bra to your excellent idea!

Last edited:
CwCyF0nUMAAtjTo.jpg

...no. I didn't like the team name to begin with but that's taking it too far. And if you're going to go religious, can you go the modest, nun route? I'd prefer that.
What the... WHY??? Why the front??

CwCyF0nUMAAtjTo.jpg

...no. I didn't like the team name to begin with but that's taking it too far. And if you're going to go religious, can you go the modest, nun route? I'd prefer that.
The back is so pretty, but the front is just terrible! The apple is super distracting, especially since the colours are so different from the rest of the uniform. The top and skirt connect in such an unflattering way (slightly off center???) I like the idea of branches and an apple, but the execution is terrible. if it were a normal crop top, with the apple on the side of the skirt or the sleeves maybe in blue or crystal instead of red and green (or just on the bow), then I think it would be a great uniform. Not to mention the fact that "lady eve" sounds odd, I think just "eve" would have been better

I like the back.

The team name and literal take with the apple is straight up actual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't get some coaches/owners way of thinking something is ok and looks good! I feel bad for the athletes that have to wear some uniforms and the parents who r forking out big $$ for it! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually love this. T&S is a christian based program and that's why i find this uniform ok. In a biblical sense, theres absolutely nothing sexual or inappropriate about the Adam and Eve story. And besides all that, the apple is on the stomach it's not like its on her crotch..
CwCyF0nUMAAtjTo.jpg

I actually love this. T&S is a christian based program and that's why i find this uniform ok. In a biblical sense, theres absolutely nothing sexual or inappropriate about the Adam and Eve story. And besides all that, the apple is on the stomach it's not like its on her crotch..

I see it the complete opposite way. Eve seduced Adam into eating from the tree of knowledge. This uni is reminiscent of that. This is definitely inappropriate for a Christian program, IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't been on Fierce for ages and just catching up on all the uniforms now!

ICE Barrington-YES IM IN LOVE (lil dramatic but they are appropriate AND good looking. We can have both people!)

I never thought I would be a fan of gray on uniforms, but I really like World Cup!

University Cheer AIR Force- I actually don't mind the armpit cutouts, more ventilation hey? ;)

University Cheer Force- I love the front, the back is just too confusing for me. I'd be the person who puts their arm through the wrong part and messes it up :p

Honestly Aces is nearly the same, just a different color. Yes I don't like how you can't even wear a clear strapped bra (given up on being able to wear a normal strapped one) but I would be really annoyed if I had to buy a new uniform just for a different color. I know some of the girls on my team pay for cheer themselves, and it seems like a waste to get new ones and not even change the design.

Back