All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pros: the bow is nice

Cons: everything else :confused:

What is the top supposed to be? To me it looks like some kind of tube top or something

Edited: I also hate long socks for cheerleading with a passion so that's a big no for me.
Did you see their uniforms last year? Sadly, I can't see the ones from this thread as the image is blocked. They're located in Omaha, last I heard.

I can tell you yes Global Spirit is out of Omaha and yes, those are the uniforms they are wearing this year. And you guys didn't even see the back. Wowsers.

k4ZJHLRXmqRCJgUw_FI9BrpY0QvIHdd9baqbnB6Kbp5HzvnqY4edGC7cyvW_TWze_blCuMjtZjf-8K4xj108J_wOvn4jza2jeHGGAjvHTL2dCyLY-q4jdysRwn_f7l4xsBBqIbfp

This picture was up on their facebook page, did my best to crop out kids' faces but are these the uniforms? My computer won't let me see the original picture.

k4ZJHLRXmqRCJgUw_FI9BrpY0QvIHdd9baqbnB6Kbp5HzvnqY4edGC7cyvW_TWze_blCuMjtZjf-8K4xj108J_wOvn4jza2jeHGGAjvHTL2dCyLY-q4jdysRwn_f7l4xsBBqIbfp

This picture was up on their facebook page, did my best to crop out kids' faces but are these the uniforms? My computer won't let me see the original picture.
Yes, these are them. How awful that the male uniforms are that modest in comparison. Imagine the parental reactions if the boys were required to have micro fishnet stomachs?

Back