All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe on a tiny it will look cuter and less adult? In some ways, I find that a more mature look than some of the worlds team uniforms, but maybe that’s the model.

Cheer Extreme Waldorf Shade...... not often I am left truly speechless, but here you go.

Edit: Found the actual uniform release video. Coach also stated on Twitter that a sticky adhesive spray would be used to hold the fabric of the 'X' in place during elite skills.

FAVE OF THE SEASON.. they look so good on stage too <3

if they brought back something similar to their one piece uniform, ill be thrilled..

I was sure it would be a CA team but now i'm thinking f5 (regardless of the baseball theme), I found a video on FloCheer of their coach saying something about a new look for worlds...

Who do these people think they are?! Only Cheer Savannah can rock the Butt bow and make it look good.

You said it before me! Only Savannah can pull off Sailor Moon inspired uniforms! (I do like the skirt on these, they are super cute for tiny/mini...just wish the top was less mesh).

BTW when did Rockstar move into AZ?
Edit: MARICOPA?! There is like nothing but desert out there.

You said it before me! Only Savannah can pull off Sailor Moon inspired uniforms! (I do like the skirt on these, they are super cute for tiny/mini...just wish the top was less mesh).

BTW when did Rockstar move into AZ?
Edit: MARICOPA?! There is like nothing but desert out there.

Last season I believe. I believe rockstar and Top Gun moved to Arizona around the same time.

Back