All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The boys has a collar.. which brings me back to wishing they had designed the girls uniform off the boys uniform because personally, I thought it looked better.
]

Oh! Haha sorry. I even went back to the picture because I was like :confused: "Huh?" but the pic was the girls one. I forgot the boys had a collar. I have to see it in person still.

OK mstealtoyou prepare for the shock...you may want to sit down. I. LOVE. THIS. Even with the teal. :p It's perfect - different enough from the last one, yet still so...just...them. I love that their uniforms are always something no one else could wear - most uniforms you could just swap out the colors and the name on the front for any gym, and people usually do. How often do we see a hundred of the same uniform just in different colors? These...one of a kind.

It's because I nominated you for best cat fight right???? LMAO Like I said earlier in the thread I hadn't seen them and didn't look at them until they came out on the stage in them and they look absolutely gorgeous on stage!!! Those girls looked glamorous walking around in those uniforms and my little bit can't wait to order her's!!! I love them. I really do. Thanks Just a Mom! So glad you liked it!!! Just-a-Mom

I have a picture of my CP in it but it's on my phone and I have no idea how to get it here.

can you post a pic ? just black out the faces :)
Here is the Facebook pic:
4kfwd1.jpg

Back