All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Usually its just better to stop at this point.

CoolClips_wb029051.gif

As far as I am aware, the same person designed both Fierce & these uniforms. I think there has been a few issues with the skirts riding up, but seem to be sorted now going by the videos.

Idk about New Zealand's uniforms, but Bucky designed Fierce Legends uniforms. My cp wanted to take a picture with these girls, she thought their unis were cute. She asked them if they would take a pic with her, and they straight out said, "NO!" and ran off. Kinda rude....

Not going to lie I thought the same thing when I saw the GK lady, difference is I didn't think it out loud. Sometimes it is best to just not say anything. Trust me I know it is hard, I am an avid people watcher, but I don't shout it for the world to know.
oooh people watching one of my favourite past times

oooh people watching one of my favourite past times

My mom hates going places with me and my sister because we people watch any and everywhere. At Marshalls one day and a lady asked if this bathrobe looked like it could work as a coat (it was about 2 sizes too small so it wouln't close). Took everything I could to not just ask her if she ever looked in the mirror. She bought the leopard bathrobe and I reminded myself that I am scared for a big part of society today.

My mom hates going places with me and my sister because we people watch any and everywhere. At Marshalls one day and a lady asked if this bathrobe looked like it could work as a coat (it was about 2 sizes too small so it wouln't close). Took everything I could to not just ask her if she ever looked in the mirror. She bought the leopard bathrobe and I reminded myself that I am scared for a big part of society today.
some people lol

Not going to lie I thought the same thing when I saw the GK lady, difference is I didn't think it out loud. Sometimes it is best to just not say anything. Trust me I know it is hard, I am an avid people watcher, but I don't shout it for the world to know.

Sorry I keep going back to this. It just really rubbed me the wrong way (probably because I'm probably "too old" for lots of things I do...) but I think my issue with the argument of "this whole thread is about what people are wearing" is that it WAS NOT the outfit she commented on. I've not seen one other post about whether or not the person IN the uniform should be wearing it or not... We talked about uniforms, not "ew, she is too fat for that crop top". If she'd said "f5 uni is cute. Not feeling the GK top with miniskirt next to her tho" that would be so completely totally different than "honey you're too old for that". So for everyone shimmying her post that said this whole thread is talking about what people are wearing, think about if it was someone saying someone's cp was too fat for their uniform. Would you shimmy then?

To everyone who are asking how certain uniforms looked on the floor: (my opinion, a girl who loves loves loves glitter and sparkles)

CEA: better in the audience/walking around/etc
WCSS: best up close and personal with the cheetah/leopard print on the sleeves
F5: worst in pictures, best on the floor. the VOD quality was horrible, on the actual floor they glittered like NO tomorrow just standing still
FAME: still dont like it, even on the floor. the arms were too "foil-y" for me, not glittery.
ETA Top Gun: gorgeous on the floor, but not for everyone! only large coed teams with over 50% boys should have a look like this. I think cheetahs could also pull it off. just a thought!

Okay the New Zealand uniforms....... ended up as a shirt about 30 seconds into the routine. I think it was because... the Fierce Unis is a one peice, with shorts over correct? The NZ ones is a one piece dress with bloomers under. Oh my, those did not even count as uniforms on the floor.

Okay the New Zealand uniforms....... ended up as a shirt about 30 seconds into the routine. I think it was because... the Fierce Unis is a one peice, with shorts over correct? The NZ ones is a one piece dress with bloomers under. Oh my, those did not even count as uniforms on the floor.

Yes, Fierces tops are actually a leo and the shorts go over =]

I know ! They showed up in a zebra limo ! haha they are soo amazing haha they really show how much fun they can have even under all this pressure ! I keep reading people saying "this isnt prom" Im like ohhhh stoppppppp its just all for fun!

i needdd to see a picture of this!! <3 :jawdrop:

Back