All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really think someone should take the time and put together a sort of timeline of all the big name uniforms and how they've evolved! With all the new beautiful ones coming out, I sometimes forgot about the oldies but goodies!

CoachKelly It wasn't about the minority not having an opinion it was about you're comment being rude and you being a coach at that.

Sorry I call people sweetie and honey all the time, that's just me. I don't think I was being rude at all but to each his own. And me being a coach has nothing to do with any of this.

So I have seen lots of comments about Top Guns new uniform but haven't seen anything about how they looked out on the floor. I know alot of you reserved your opinion until you seen them perform so how did they look? Was it too much white? That was about the only thing I thought would be a negative.

And you have never judged what someone was wearing, this whole thread is about judging what people are wearing. Sorry my opinion wasn't about a uniform. But I'm not taking it back. My opinion is my opinion, I never said it was anyone else's.
I think the bigger issue is not so much what you expressed, but how you expressed it.

While the capri's might have to grow on me the tops were AMAZING. Probably my favorite TG top ever. White always looks SOOO good on the floor!!! And the "flavor" that TG kids always bring to the mat just makes them look even better.

Fame's uniforms with the sparkle arms were AMAZING in person and on the floor!! The pictures we saw at first were just bad lighting in my opinion!!! Even my husband commented when they came out "That's some sparkly arms going on. Those are great!" And usually he never comments on stuff like that.

Just Cheer your uniforms are Just Gorgeous!!

Loved F5's uniforms.

Loved SS's uniform. (Miss the shooting on the arm but, I think I can get past that)

Fame's uniforms with the sparkle arms were AMAZING in person and on the floor!! The pictures we saw at first were just bad lighting in my opinion!!! Even my husband commented when they came out "That's some sparkly arms going on. Those are great!" And usually he never comments on stuff like that.

I agree that they look much better on the floor... The pictures were nothing like what they looked like in person. In my opinion, I would LOVE it if the glitter arms weren't cut off and were full sleeves. I love the sparkle and the idea behind it, but the way it just stops created a weird line to me. I couldn't really place it until they got on the floor, but once I noticed it I think that having it be glitter all the way up would nail it for me.

People read to much into a written word.

And some people have no filter. If half of the people thought before the typed on here, there would be 1000% less drama...I teach my kids to use their filter to avoid confrontation. Thinking before speaking can make a world of difference. It was obvious that when you commented on that photo, there was no thought behind what you said, it was almost as if you had diarrhea of the mouth...no filter at all. Think of what you say, not say what you think. That's how i look at things...

Sorry I call people sweetie and honey all the time, that's just me. I don't think I was being rude at all but to each his own. And me being a coach has nothing to do with any of this.

I posted to you like 2 pages back but I forgot to tag you.

Come on sweetie. You weren't calling her honey like you would say to someone "all the time", like in the supermarket: "Thanks honey, have a good day." You were saying it sarcastically and condescendingly. And then compounded it by calling her "too old" :eek: The fact that she is who she is just kind of accentuated it since a lot of people hold a lot of respect for her. But even if she was just a mom it was offensive. I don't know how you can say you don't think calling someone "too old" is rude. Or at least I don't know how you can come on here and be surprised that we were put off by it. Like you said, it's your opinion and you're not backing down from it. Well, here's my opinion and I'm not backing down from it: You are rude.

As for you being a coach, does someone really need to explain what that has to do with this?

Back