OT Nfininty Backpacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
does anyone know where to go to get your name embroidered on the bag? any ideas?
There's probably a place in your town that can embroider stuff. I know there are a ton of places where I live. Try googling "Embroidery ______ (your town name)". It's usually a place where they make custom shirts, put #s on shirts for sports teams, etc. I know there's even one place where I live that can do rhinestones, embroidery, everything!

A_bIvVrCYAEEgH4.jpg:large

Rockstar Athletics NFINITY backpack.. We love them. I know we got them for around $90.
that is zoo cute!! I want one sooo bad

If you go to Hobby Lobby or Joanns, you can use a 40% coupon for the hot fix tool... I think they are $12.99 without the coupon (don't quote me on that though). Then you can get a pack of the gems for like $9.99 that comes with hundreds of them in different sizes. If you cheat the system and bring someone with, someone can use a 40% coupon on those too. I like the different sizes because you can fill in the holes for the logo... I used big ones in the middle and small ones on the outside.

That's good to know...I finally got my hot fix tool today and when I went to buy the rhinestones, they didn't sell a lot of the same size together...and I was contemplating how it would look to have the pack with three sizes together...so I didn't get it and was going to wait. Looks like I'm going back to Michael's tomorrow!

Sorry if it has already been asked, but where do you get the patches (?) with the gym logos? Are the names embroidered on the bags or are those patches (not sure what to call them) as well?
My patch is just out of the proshop - and although I haven't done it yet all the writing is embroidered. The Stones I did with the Swarovski elements (hotfix).

I really want a Nfinity back pack to bling out, but i know my mom will say no to blinging:p
So i just take the easy route of using my Victory secret back pack full of sequins and cheetah print. :D ;)

But these are all gorgeous!!

I really want a Nfinity back pack to bling out, but i know my mom will say no to blinging:p
So i just take the easy route of using my Victory secret back pack full of sequins and cheetah print. :D ;)

But these are all gorgeous!!
Those Vickie's bags aren't exactly cheap either ....I have already heard from girls saying the bags do not hold up very long at all. :( I guess I can't really talk - since I'm the mama and I'm blinging it. But maybe you're mom might see it your way sooner than u think. Show her some of the pics on here maybe? :) GL!

Those Vickie's bags aren't exactly cheap either ....I have already heard from girls saying the bags do not hold up very long at all. :( I guess I can't really talk - since I'm the mama and I'm blinging it. But maybe you're mom might see it your way sooner than u think. Show her some of the pics on here maybe? :) GL!
They aren't cheap what so ever! I bought it with my own money (for once) and it took 3 months to arrive. (it was supposed to take 2 weeks) So far it has held up to a binder, a algebra book, and a social studies book. But i definitely will show here these pictures!

I did both my girls bags. I used Swarovski crystals and just jewel glue. I used a tooth pick for the glue and it was actually pretty easy.
Our gym has a couple different pictures up on Instagram under #southeliteswag
I'd imagine more pics are coming because we just got our bags and I have heard girls doing jewel parties over the break.
I can't figure out how to post pics from
Instagram for my phone so if someone else can-thanks!
I saw one and WOW! Amazing!! Sooo so cute!!

They aren't cheap what so ever! I bought it with my own money (for once) and it took 3 months to arrive. (it was supposed to take 2 weeks) So far it has held up to a binder, a algebra book, and a social studies book. But i definitely will show here these pictures!
Sorry - I hope my post wasn't confusing. I was referring to the VS bags falling apart - not the nfinity. Just wanted to be clear. :)

Sorry - I hope my post wasn't confusing. I was referring to the VS bags falling apart - not the nfinity. Just wanted to be clear. :)
Oh yes i know! I use the VS bag as my school bag and so far is sturdy!
Is the Nfinity bag sturdy? I'm afraid it'll rip or tear and then i'd have to buy another one.

Oh yes i know! I use the VS bag as my school bag and so far is sturdy!
Is the Nfinity bag sturdy? I'm afraid it'll rip or tear and then i'd have to buy another one.
Oh no!!! Girrrlll - my cp beats that bag up! And it still looks great! Stones too! Very impressed with the quality - and it's roomy. Easy to wipe down if something gets on it as well. :)

I was lucky enough to be chosen by nfinity on twitter and was sent/won a free backpack as a Christmas gift and I must say it's Amazing, I use It for school, it has lots of room and and the front pocket can zip away from the bag to make a little shoulder bag, the bag itself is so spacious I can fit cheer clothes and shoes, and all my school books and PE kit with more room. I love the little clip on the bag I have 3 bows on it! It's also lightweight and very padded on your shoulders, only thing is it is a little bland but it's easily spiced up with bows (I have them on it) and have ordered a hotfix tool to bling up the nfinity sign and stuff, I love it so much thanks nfinity!!!

Back