OT Nfininty Backpacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wait. Id be using it for school. Are the compartments a good size for books and a laptop?
I'm wondering the same thing. My current backpack is falling apart and I need a new one that can withstand all the abuse of college. Debating getting one or maybe getting a cute Nike one that I saw in some college nationals pics...

I'm wondering the same thing. My current backpack is falling apart and I need a new one that can withstand all the abuse of college. Debating getting one or maybe getting a cute Nike one that I saw in some college nationals pics...
Yeah there is! There's a front pocket (pens, pencils hair ties) and other things like a hook for keys, then the next compartment fits my nfinity shoes perfectly then the next pocket I put in my practice clothes, PE kit, and like a makeup bag then the back pocket I fit in all my books and there's a seperate padded by for a laptop, so if you don't take your cheer stuff there will be so much room but I take my cheer stuff and still have loads of space!!:)

Really random and not and Nfinity backpack, but what do you guys suggest I do to help spice up my backpack? It's really boring!
2s7azhj.jpg

ETA: Can't figure out how to make the image smaller. Sorry :oops:

Really random and not and Nfinity backpack, but what do you guys suggest I do to help spice up my backpack? It's really boring!
ETA: Can't figure out how to make the image smaller. Sorry :oops:
I agree with BuegeSmalls
I blinged out my nike logo -
2cege40.jpg

This is what I did with mine. Just personalised it with some bows, a massive blinged out star and a tiny star key ring. I wanted to do more to it but I like it's
simple elegance.

vcxuz5.jpg

Okay i find this kinda related to this thread but not at all...

I want to bedazzle my makeup box. They're called Caboodles (sp?) and its purple and I really want to bedazzle it! What stuff should i get? I want to stay under $20. what website sells cheap rhinestones? I'll need a LOT.

I didn't know where i should ask this, but it seems most people on this thread are rhinestone masters :)

The rhinestone guy sells really pretty Stones. You have to call in - but they're sold in what's called a "gross" which is approx 144 stones for a couple of bucks per gross.

Back